Ratings for Dr. Scott Huges

All That Glitters is not Gold.The rating says it all. The coldest, cruelest, most unethical, un professional, uncompassionate, uncaring, egocentric doctor with a very dangerous God Complex. A disgrace to the profession and everything it stands for. I was a unfortunate victim under his care. I am scarred for life. Works in our new " double down - double the profit" medical system meaning he works for the public system and the pay for private system. Hes all about the money and not about your care. He made my life h---ll and continues to do so. Conveyor belt surgeon, traumatising experience to say the least.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Awesome Dr. Very easy to speak to and his follow up after surgery is incredible. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I had shoulder dislocation surgery (Bankart repair) Everything went perfect and my shoulder is super strong. I give him full marks.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I had 2 different knee surgeries performed by Dr. Hughes last year, and I could not be happier with the results now everything has fully healed. He is easily the nicest and most genuine medical professional I have ever interacted with, and his knowledge and positive outlook really encouraged me to keep going through the tough and lengthy recovery process. After a long break from sports, I recently participated in the Sun Peaks Spartan race. This happened to be the hardest physical activity I have ever had to endure, and my reconstructed knee held up to the task with no issues at all, and I couldn't help but think of have thankful I am for Dr. Hughes fixing me back to normal as I crossed the finish line.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Hugh's was amazing with both my shoulder repairs. He explains everything clearly, and is totally available to his patients pre and post surgery. Highly recommended..

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Hughes performed surgery on my leg after I broke it in 3 places playing hockey. The healing process was slow and frustrating. Dr. Hughes was very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way. I believe he did a good job on the repair of the broken bones as I have no issues 2 years later. Although his receptionist isn't prompt at returning calls, I would recommend Dr Hughes for any similar surgery. M

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr Hughes did my son knee surgery and he was great.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Hughes is a great down to earth Doc, who made me feel comfortable with the lead up to surgery. He explained everything so well, I could actually understand what he was going to be doing. He is very passionate about his job and went above and beyond after the surgery to make sure my recovery was smooth. Just and awesome Doctor. Great experience!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Hughes by my family doctor to assess my shoulder after a fall at work. I was amazed at his kind and considerate care of my condition. The surgery was done very promptly following his assessment and the follow up care I have received from him has been "over the top". Seems like there should be the option of a 6 or a 7 in the rating scale above. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery for you shoulder. He is a VERY KIND and CARING doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014