Ratings for Dr. Scott Huges

Dr Hugh's was amazing with both my shoulder repairs. He explains everything clearly, and is totally available to his patients pre and post surgery. Highly recommended..

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Hughes performed surgery on my leg after I broke it in 3 places playing hockey. The healing process was slow and frustrating. Dr. Hughes was very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way. I believe he did a good job on the repair of the broken bones as I have no issues 2 years later. Although his receptionist isn't prompt at returning calls, I would recommend Dr Hughes for any similar surgery. M

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr Hughes did my son knee surgery and he was great.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Hughes is a great down to earth Doc, who made me feel comfortable with the lead up to surgery. He explained everything so well, I could actually understand what he was going to be doing. He is very passionate about his job and went above and beyond after the surgery to make sure my recovery was smooth. Just and awesome Doctor. Great experience!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Hughes by my family doctor to assess my shoulder after a fall at work. I was amazed at his kind and considerate care of my condition. The surgery was done very promptly following his assessment and the follow up care I have received from him has been "over the top". Seems like there should be the option of a 6 or a 7 in the rating scale above. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery for you shoulder. He is a VERY KIND and CARING doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014