Ratings for Dr. Melvin Lee

i feel really bad for his front desk staff , that has to deal with his deceit and fake smile and fake promisses.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr Lee gave me all my options and was so knowledgeable. He has a denturist, Adam Lima, who works with him and together they make a fantastic team. They did not rush any portion of the process and gave me more information that let me make my own decision.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Not great but not terrible. My family and I have had much better experiences with other dentists throughout the years before coming to Ottawa. Dr. Lee was a bit rushed and seems big on pushing procedures that might turn out to be unnecessary (after consulting a different dentist for a second opinion).

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Lee. His staff and hygienist were excellent and he was very thoughtful and thorough. I found him not only relaxing to be around, but very positive and caring.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

He does not know what he's doing and is not pleasant to be around. The only thing good about Dr. Lee's office are his front desk staff. He does not follow through with things he says he will do -- there are many dentists in Ottawa so choose another one!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016