Ratings for Dr. Conrad Rodrigues

One of the most amazing dentists I have been to. He advised treatment for me that my last few dentists failed to tell me about. He was extremely knowledgeable and worked really well with the rest of the staff. Hes also understanding my anxieties and honestly I felt so relaxed sitting in his chair. Thank Dr. R!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

This doctor is the worst dentist I've ever been to. He was very rude to his assistant all the time that I was there, very ignorant in front of the patient, me. He didn't wait until the freezing took hold, it hurt like crazy. He left too much filing in which created major issues in my mouth. Kept telling me that if I am in pain I would need a root-canal. My opinion is that he created my pain so I would need a root-canal. My opinion also is that he over charges for our insurance money.

Submitted August 10, 2017

Very pleasant staff. Friendly and compassionate dentist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Conrad Rodrigues in my opinion is an excellent Dentist, very helpful and knowledgeable. He did bridgework and crowns for me and left me very satisfied with the outcome. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Recently had two front veneers done and absolutely love them, they are perfect. Very happy with the service and care, also one of the few dentists out there who has always been very punctual.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

very good doctor, very knowledgeable and affordable treatment..... would recommend this doctor to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Was with Dr. Good, a prior dentist in the building. Upon his retirement, some clients were moved to Dr. Rodrigues' practice. From excuses that he and his wife had to be over 1.5h late due to traffic, to their rudeness in dealing with patients and blowing off your time as if it's worth nothing; I'd recommend you save your time and money and go let someone else stick sharp things in your mouth. This 'dentist' even has had the audacity to look away talking to his wife when working on your mouth. Some people I wouldn't trust to be let alone in a mall safely, let alone work on bone protruding from one's mouth.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Good patient care and very good communication re: procedures followed for dental care. Very satisfied with this dentist but staffing is inconsistent.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

staff are excellent! I always have a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

DR CONRAD RODRIGUES IS A KIND AND GENTLE DENTIST,HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCED IN DENTISTRY AND GREAT WITH HIS WORK. HE DOES NOT ADVISE UNNECESSARY TREATMENT AND IS AFFORDABLE.HIS STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL DURING APPOINTMENTS.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014