Ratings for Dr. Stephen Kucera

I have worked in the medical field for over 20 years and have never had to deal with such a poorly run office. You can't reach a real person on the phone, no one ever calls you back if you leave a message, and appointments are non-existent. My refills never get called in and when I have a true issue I am directed to the emergency room. Poor customer service and poor patient care by the staff. Dr. Kucera is amazing if you can actually see him or talk to him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I am rating the staff and not Dr. Kucera who is professional, helpfull, knowledgeable and extremely nice. (That is if you can get in to see him!) The office staff is one of a horror movie. You cannot get through to a live person to make an appointment!!! I have called 4 times and the message says they will get back to you within 24 hours. I have never received a call back. My pharmacy has faxed them twice regarding a refill on a med and they never got a response. Soooooo now I am not taking my medicine and I cannot get an appointment to see Dr. Kucera. It is truly UNBELIEVABLE. I have read other reviews on Dr. Corbett who is also in the same office and the comments are similar to mine. When is the Doctor staff going to wise up and do something about the front office staff????? How do they stay in business????????? It is a deplorable way to treat patients and people who are sick!!!!! Why?????? My husband wants to go directly to the office and demand to see someone, but I simply want to avoid any additional stress in my life so I will sadly leave Dr. Kucera and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017