Ratings for Dr. A Ejeckam

I've had lots of medical problems & had lots of doctors. She is one of the best I have ever had,if not the best.I had problems with another doctor who couldn't/wouldn't figure out my new medical issues.Dr.Ejeckam quickly and thoroughly checked me out & had tests done.She found & fixed my problems promptly;and sent me to get checked for cancer.Cancer was found so I think she probably saved my life.She's a very thorough & caring doctor;& a very nice person.I'm very sad to see her leave Weyburn;but wish her all the best in Calgary.Thank You Doctor Ejeckam!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

The best doctor in all of weyburn! She actually listens and helps unlike a lot of other doctors in weyburn.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Ejeckam for about four years now. I first met her when I had to go into the ER and I knew from that moment I wanted her to be my family doctor. As other reviewers have said, what makes her a great doctor is that she is extremely kind and it's easy to feel comfortable with her about anything that's going on. I've been to many doctors where I feel rushed and like they just want to give me a prescription and be out the door. She takes her time to ask lots of questions and investigate what could be going on. She is very hard to get into - it takes about 3-4 weeks to get an appointment, but if I ever have anything pressing, I can give the office a call and she will call me back within a day. I only took off one star for staff because there is one receptionist that isn't very friendly. Other than that, I've always had good experiences seeing Dr. Ejeckam.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Competent,caring and compassionate doctor. I feel so relaxed and comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I moved away from weyburn and sincerely can't find a doctor that is as kind as this Doctor, she is very caring and concerned about your health, she calls back immidately when you need an answer unlike some doctors, i wish i can find a doctor like her. she is born to be a doctor. one of her staff member is incredibly awful

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

This is an incredible doctor who is kind, compassionate, and thorough. She is prompt in getting information to you and following up with results. One of her staff members lacks all the kindness Dr. Ejeckham has. She has been curt and rude and left me in tears on more than one occasion. If her one receptionist had some training in compassion, then the experience with this doctor would be excellent.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Ejeckam is a wonderful doctor. The first time I saw her she sat me down and went over every little bit of my medical history, she wanted to know everything! Her bedside manner is amazing, she's very punctual (I've never waited more than 5 minutes in the office before being called into my appointment) but yet she doesn't rush you out the door either, she takes her time and figures out the issue. She personally calls if there are any issues or concerns. Even after I left the other day she called me two days later regarding a concern she had overlooked about what I had visited for. The only complaint is that she is hard to get into but that is so very worth it when you know you are getting the help you need! If she ever leaves I would be heartbroken!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Ejeckam was one of the best doctors I've ever had, and I have had many doctors over the past several years due to moving frequently. I actually felt LISTENED to, and she was genuinely concerned about my health. She took her time to ask questions and investigate what was going on. She never made me feel like I was a burden on her time or she was trying to get me out the door. She would even ask me if there was anything else I needed to discuss with her instead of trying to dismiss me. She is also very nice and kind. I'm so sad to move away, I wish I could be able to keep her as my doctor! I doubt any future doctor I meet will be as good as her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Ejeckam is always kind. She helped me find the answers to my long term pain that other doctors had just suggested Advil, etc. She was cautious in diagnosing before checking all the different angles and I appreciated that very much! Can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

She has been the only doctor that I have had, that finds a solution to any problem quickly and efficiently. She has given me that hope that not all doctors are bad. She is a wonderful doctor and Weyburn is lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016