Ratings for Dr. Pierre Tessier

totally agree with all the negative comments...does he still have a practice? saw him at hospital for an assessment because of work...he was rude, arrogant and had no interest in helping me...he was definetly condescending and judgemental...stay away.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

J ai eu le Dr tessier comme medecin de famille de 2002 @ 2012 app..et Il a toujours ete a hauteur de mes attentes ,c est pourquoi j 'ai de la difficultee a comprendre tout c'est post negatifs Ginette L

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Some of his comments were hugely inappropriate and he gave me the heeby jeebies, can't believe my clinic allows him to work there.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

extremely arrogant and rude.please avoid him if you can.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

S.V.P. vous tenir loin de ce medecin!!! J'ai beaucoup d'experience dans le domaine de la sante et je l'ai vu comme patient et il etait terrible! Il est arrogant, pas professionnel, n'ecoute pas et pas du tout sympatique envers certaine maladie telle que la maladie mentale!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Rude, unhelpful, horrible attitude. One of the worst doctors I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

absolutely brutal in every sense of the word. Why get into the business of helping people if you don't like people?

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

the one and only time i had an experience with this doctor, I could not believe how arrogant and condescending he was with his staff. He seemed to be enjoy being that way with patients as well, including myself. I know there's a shortage of doctors in Canada, but this is surely one we could stand to lose to another country. I've dealt with doctors with much better credentials before, and got the poor bedside manners routine, but this was truly a unique experience...

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr Tessier left for Chilie and never let his patients know that he was gone. Phone the office and staff was not helpful in giving any information on where our medical file went to or if we were going to be seen by another doctor. We were not able to get a appointment to see another Dr. Dr. Tessier just dropped his patients with no word or a simple letter saying that he was leaving.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I find it hard to believe he's an MD! My 19 year old daughter has been having near fainting spells for the past month and is always very tired. Unfortunately our usual family physician was on vacation so we got to see Dr. Tessier. After a quick review of her symptoms he recommended she starts drinking coffee and/or redbull and not to sleep too much!!! He did not request any blood tests and was not interested in my daughter's past medical history. Of course I was not satisfied with the outcome of that visit (which was a waste of tax payers money truly) The following week I got to see our own family physician who requested a series of blood and urine tests. Conclusion my daughter has hypoglycemia which according to Dr. Tessier does not exist or at least that's what he told me!!! I will refuse to see him in the future and truly if you care for your family members or yourself you won't waste your time with him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013