Ratings for Dr. Jon Overholt

Dr. Overholt was the best doctor I ever had. Listen to you and always did the best thing for you. I wish I knew what happen to him. I want to thank him personally for helping me out, I was on a walker and now I walk around without the help of anything. He will always be top doctor in my book and my daughter book also. We miss you Dr. Overholt. Number 1 doctor forever.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Overholt for about 10 years. He's consistently thoughtful, conscientious, and has the perfect balance of professional and personable demeanor. When my teens grew out of their pediatric practitioners, they began seeing Dr. Overholt as well. And they appreciate him too.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Very caring man. He always takes his time and listens to the problem. Goes out of his way to make sure the problem is taken care of before you leave the office. He often puts a personal perspective on the problem to make you feel more comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2006

The most caring doctor and goes way out of his way to help you out. Very kind and listen to you always. And always on time for his appointment

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006