Ratings for Shelley Gorman

Very nice lady and interesting to talk to. However she was not very helpful for my issues. Would love to keep chatting with her and hearing about her stories if I wasn't paying so much for them.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

I swear most of these ratings must have been written by this doctor and her friends, because this was not my experience at all!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Simply put, Dr. Gorman is excellent. She is very patient, unbiased and focused on assisting you. I feel at ease when discussing my concerns with her and she has helped me overcome a great deal. Highly recommend Dr. Gorman for those seeking help with whatever may be troubling them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I have been a client of Dr. Gorman for a few years now. I feel comfortable talking with her & the patience and her helpful insight has helped me keep focused on issues at hand. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Gorman.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Gorman for over 4 years on a regular basis. Her expertise in addiction issues has helped me get on with my life and get over my issues. Dr. Gorman takes the time to listen to what I have to say and how I feel and what problems I am facing. I feel completely safe discussing anything with Dr. Gorman look forward to my regular visits. I always leave my visits feeling better and with a plan to deal with my troubles.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I have been in therapy with Dr. Gorman for almost 4 years on a regular basis. Her expertise has taken me from a very broken person to now back to my confident, positive and professional active self. She listens; she documents, and has slowly has taken me through a very traumatic period. She is indeed an expert in her field. I felt completely safe in discussing the most troubling parts of my life. I have always looked forward to my regular visits knowing I would leave feeling better with a greater load off my shoulders. Her expertise has made me understand that my troubles are not a life sentence. With many thanks Dr. Gorman.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Shelley has been an incredible support in helping me understand and learn about my issues. She has a wealth of knowledge and it comes across in the way she communicates. She is empathetic and never does it feel judgemental. She has a unique way of illustrating perspective which really helped me see things differently.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Gorman has helped our family dealing with addiction issues and communication strategies. She has recommended ressources that have enabled us to better understand the issues we are dealing with at this time. She has insight, is empathetic and has a vast experience that has been helpful in enabling us to move forward.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I’ve had a great experience with Dr. Gorman, she’s really help me get down to the root of some of my concerns

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Shelley has been my doctor for over a year and I can honestly say she is an amazing person and doctor. She listens patiently and non judgementally and offers insight into the reasons for our actions. Her advice and suggested materials are very helpful. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a caring, insightful, experienced and empathetic doctor and human being. Thank you, dr. Shelley.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018