Ratings for Dr. Nilofer Baria

Always late. I have waited over 3 hours after my appoint time. Minimum wait is an hour. She walks around and does clerical work instead of checking patients. Than I once went in and she diagnosed me with something without even sending me for tests and was completely wrong. Found a new dr after that.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr.Baria has been my GP since I was 18 years old (I am 39) she was also my OBGYN and delivered my daughter (who is now 18)... my daughter came to quickly so she didn't physically deliver her. She has been my daughters doctor all her life except for 6 years (lived in Kamloops) yes wait times are very long but this is because she delivers babies as well as visits treatment centres to GP for the residents.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

She is the best her care and concern are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

wait times are inexcusable.... and something should be done for patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

She is the most inconsiderate Dr and uncaring woman that I have ever met in my life

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I was once called in because my mri from a specialist was forwarded to her. I waited two hours past my appointment time for her to say, "This looks like a dogs breakfast to me". The constant overbook can't be a mistake. Paid per vist, gotta get them visits.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Always 2-3hour wait she is very caring but no respect for patients time

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

After 15yrs +, i've had it. My wait times have been increasing to more than 2hrs. I make an appt time to see dr, not an appt to wait in line to see dr. See sees me and its less than a min and every time, she asks me to come back to follow up on the smallest of things. Plus she still doesnt even remember how to pronounce my name. Last visit i walked out. What a waste of my life. Stop treating ur practice as a clinic !

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

wait time two hours plus. Misdiagnosed my case. Do not trust her. Go elsewhere

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr.Baria has been my doctor since I was a baby but I am now searching for a new doctor she is very sweet and knows what she's talking about but every appointment I wait minimum one hour. My last appointment i waited in a room for 2 hours and when I came out to check (as I had seen her previous patient leave over half an hour ago) I come to find her looking through papers and opening sharpie packets.. Patients should be number one and if she feels the need to triple book she needs to work faster (my appointments are never longer than 10 minutes) I'll be sad to say goodbye but I don't have 3 hours of my life to waste in a clinic.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015