Ratings for Dr. Nilofer Baria

No time management.. no idea how she still has a practice with patiences..

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Baria should take a course on bedside manners and protocal! My poor 91 yr old Mothers health was failing and after 20 years of being a patient she suddenly became a number. No return calls, no proper assessment of my Mother and no form of communication to explain to her loving family members why her health was failing! The nurses at Red Cross were outstanding and could give Dr Baria a few lessons on Proper Communication and concern.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

She missed my lung cancer, forgot me in an examination room and almost left the office with me in there. Waiting times are terrible, no consideration for anyone's time, three hours was the usual wait, don't waste your time going to see her, you deserve a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Always late. I have waited over 3 hours after my appoint time. Minimum wait is an hour. She walks around and does clerical work instead of checking patients. Than I once went in and she diagnosed me with something without even sending me for tests and was completely wrong. Found a new dr after that.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr.Baria has been my GP since I was 18 years old (I am 39) she was also my OBGYN and delivered my daughter (who is now 18)... my daughter came to quickly so she didn't physically deliver her. She has been my daughters doctor all her life except for 6 years (lived in Kamloops) yes wait times are very long but this is because she delivers babies as well as visits treatment centres to GP for the residents.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

She is the best her care and concern are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

wait times are inexcusable.... and something should be done for patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

She is the most inconsiderate Dr and uncaring woman that I have ever met in my life

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I was once called in because my mri from a specialist was forwarded to her. I waited two hours past my appointment time for her to say, "This looks like a dogs breakfast to me". The constant overbook can't be a mistake. Paid per vist, gotta get them visits.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016