Ratings for Dr. Graham George

Hi there, I had to have IME with this doctor in relation to a workers compensation claim re. Workplace bullying. He documented in a report information suggesting I had a psychiatric disorder following me detailing clear accounts of bullying. He stated in the report that anything I was experiencing was not the result of the workplace environment and there for compensation should not be provided. I wish I'd googled him sooner as all of this was really upsetting and I ended up getting compensation for only a small period of time prior to him writing this report and effectively dismissing the very valid case I had. I had to quit and take what was offered at the time for my own health as the process was creating too much stress. Looking back I would say i wish I had been stronger at the time and continued to fight this. Is there anything that can be done once a case has been settled? It seems wrong to let insurance companies and a dodgy practitioner think they can do this to people...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Very morals and poor ethics. In the pocket of the insurance companies and deliveries whatever they want to hear.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He is amazing. So helpful and educated. Very compassionate.

Submitted April 13, 2017

Just go in there and sit down for 40 minutes and just say yes, no, I don't know. Don't worry about thing. Whatever you say he will write whatever. Just go in to waste time. He is a complete waste of time and space.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

he reports whatever the insurance company needs to close down your case... he diagnosed me with paranoid schitzofrenia when i have 3 other doctors reports showing he lied.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Insurance company doctor. Asks questions to answer what he wants to report.. Dodgy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I suffer PTSD and having read peoples other comments, just wanna thank you all, as I was devastated when his report came out for the insurance company and what he has written about my wife is slanderous, a woman he has never met

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

He is a bit dishonest and unhelpful and u understanding.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

This man's decision are governed by who is paying for a report. I would. It recommend him to anybody. He is dishonest and doesn't listen to your answers. Answers them himself and is. It interested in what you have to say.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have seen this doctor twice now as an IME, first experience he said I had a secondary injury to my physical injury, lawyer says that is what he always says. Saw him again last week due to declined treatment by insurance company, my lawyer sent me to reputable doctor who said I suffer PTSD, not secondary injury, Graham George always says everyone is 2-7 percent WPI, whereas the IME I saw said 25 percent, he works with insurance company to try and keep you under 15 percent WPI, so you can't sue for negligence, cant wait till my case goes to Commission, at least then I will see a proper doctor. He was also late, rude to my support person, told me I can't record him, when I said I don't want to sit, he said stand in a corner, wouldn't see me the first times, so returned with my councillor as my support person, he didn't know that, can't wait to get the report, so she can see for herself what I have to endure as a result of insurance company referrals. Dr George now has to back track his first diagnosis, as other doctors say I have PTSD.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016