Ratings for Dr. Beverly Saul-Duke

Worst doctor ever! She should change careers to something where she doesn't interact with people. Minimal eye contact. Absolutely atrocious bedside manner. She's offensive and rude.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Although her bedside manner has something to be desired. I think she is a great doctor. She won't just prescribe you medicine. She makes you accountable for your health. My husband HTN and she was very peristen with him, making him visit every two months...unlike some docs who would just prescribe and never see you again. When you complain of an issue she actually assesses you etc. She is very good at health promotion and primary care. I respect her a lot for that, although if you are a constant complainer or not accountable and want pills as an answer she isn't your cup of tea. Don't go to her then. Does run late, but I've also overheard her talking to a senior citizen with obvious memory troubles and she was soooooo patient and thorough. So I forgive her now for her lateness.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Not friendly. Actually quite rude. Dismissed my daughter's symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Worst doctor ever...she could not care less about her patients and is NOT knowledgeable at all. She sent me twice for the wrong blood tests throughout my pregnancy, prescribed me medication based on symptoms only without doing any testing, had to tell her what I wanted for my pregnancy blood test, did not examine my spouse when he went in and made fun of him and his symptoms, and the list goes on and on and on. She is always late, and is always rude. I would RUN away as far as I can from her, I wish she got her licence suspended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Saul Duke for a couple years now regarding digestive issues along with pain in my hands along with many other medical issues. I have been extremely patient and only speak of a couple things at a time and always end up leaving thinking its a complete waste of time. I had to quit my job and move back to the area when I found her. I was laid off from medical ei because my medical issues were so great I was unable to work. I felt she wasnt doing her do diligence to figure out why I was so sick. She also refused to diagnose me with anything or believe how sick I actually was. I think she thought I was lying right from day one. Because she wasnt helping me I didnt get better. Once my medical ei ran out I couldnt support myself and asked her to help me with disability. She didnt want to do it, I could tell. When she finally did, I got denied. She told me she didnt listen to me at all and only went by the facts and documents she had there but also would not send me to many specialits. I had to see her four times for the same issue and beg. The last time I saw her was recent where I told her some serious symptoms and basically wouldnt investigate further than her office and treated me like I was lying and called my symptoms complaints. Then she went on to say. " well I told you from the beginning that we arent a good match". lol why? because Im too sick for you? what, am I not rich enough? I have too many medical issues? or is she racist? Not really sure what she meant by that but It was offensive. I would stay far away from this doctor, she will be responsible for someones death one day for sure. Unless she likes you of course ha ha.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I am torn about Dr. Saul-Duke. I also initially found her cold, not a great bedside manner, and minimal eye contact. After a few visits, she warmed up somewhat, after I'd engaged her with some humour. I did find she was on top of it with sending me for x-rays on a knee injury and an MRI on a 20-year-old shoulder injury that no-one else had ever bothered to properly look into. While I appreciated the information from the MRI very much, she then proceeded to explain the results to me in medical lingo, with minimal translation that I understood, then gave me the report, which I also appreciate, but don't understand and will have to google to translate! I have had two appointments, one just a couple of days ago, where she rushed me a bit because "the nurses want to get home to their families". So it becomes my issue when I specifically tell the nurses what I want to see the doctor for and they don't allot enough time, not to mention that she has been progressively later (as long as 40 minutes) getting onto my appointments? I don't think so! It is so ridiculously difficult finding a decent family doctor anymore! If anyone can make any recommendations, I'm all ears!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Terrible doctor, never on time, and like previous comments her manner is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I saw her for a short little while. Refused to do her job, after rendering her useless we switched doctors and immediately the new doctor took his time and made real efforts to help us. My son had tics and she said it was behaviour issues after looking at him for 2 minutes. He was two and was trying to engage with her and she was just plain rude and now it turns out he might have autism- major fail on her part. And for me, I got diagnosed with Mixed connective tissue disease but she refused to even send me for an x ray. Ball dropped twice. Precious time wasted. She also refused to cooperate with other professionals- it was bruising to her ego. As the mention of anyone else would offend her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Attentive and Knowledgeable.. Nothing but great things to say,. Our family has been seeing her for 1-1/2-years and she is awesome. Reaches out to other specialists and follows through with her promises. She also makes the patient accountable to follow up with what she has recommended as a course of treatment. sorry people have had a bad experience, but we have had great experiences.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I like her. She takes her time, reviews medical records and answers questions politely. Cant' agree with any of the negative comments but if too many people like her it'll be harder to get an appointment :)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017