Ratings for Dr. Azza Hamed

Dr. Hamed is very professional, knowledgeable and kind doctor. She is very punctual and very friendly with my son who is 3.5 years old. He loves seeing Dr. Hamed. Would recommend her to everyone !

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Amazing Doctor. Very helpful and knowledgeable Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Hamed is an amazing human before being an excellent doctor. she is very kind and helpful. She gives her patients sincerely all the attention and care. Her Secretary is very sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Azza really takes the time to understand her patients needs and history. It wouldn't be an overstatement if I say she is best in Canada. I have never came across a doctor that deliver medical care with such passion and care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Honestly, the receptionist is very sweet and considerate. She loves her job it's easy to tell. As for Hamed, this is BY FAR the best doctor I've seen. Very gentle and compassionate towards my 4 year old. She literally spent the time not only carefully and patiently explaining it all to me but she wrote it all down for me. Amazing my stress levels over these last few weeks were lowered just by her taking the time to explain and make sure I got it. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Amazing physician.I saw her with my 5 years old son. she is talented in treating kids and distracting them while doing allergy test. She is very knowledgable and took time to answer all my questions.I found her receptionist very helpful and nice. Before I visited her I googled her name and found that she was working in Newfoundland. It was very encouraging to see the nice words people wrote about her. I do have allergies and I will ask my doctor to refer me to her. I really do recommend her to everyone. Insurance OHIP

flag | Submitted March 28, 2014