Ratings for Dr. Kiran Cheema

Dr. Cheema is one of the worst family doctor's I have had. I have been seeing her for over a year and never had her diagnose a single condition properly. As a result, I have always had to go in emergency and have had much better treatment and diagnosis at walk-in clinics. She is unapproachable, has a terrible bed-side manner, tunes out her patients and treats based on her 'opinion' of what might be wrong rather than the symptoms and independent lab results. All in all, I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Kiran Cheema is the best family physician I have ever had. Very patient and co-operative . Her staff is also very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

rude staff - met her 2x and both times I felt as though doctor wasn't even listening to my concerns. I am not able to make appt passed 12pm. doctor is almost never there. and with my work schedule - I can only do afternoon appointments. - also you have to register with dr. cheema first before your initial meet/greet. doesn't make sense, you should be able to meet first to see if you want this doctor before registering with her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Signed up with her last summer 2016. Wasn't impressed with this office space. You have to pay for parking (and it ain't cheap) and I wish I had known that prior to signing up with this doctor at the time. Another silly rule they have, my family and I had to sign up and become her patients BEFORE even meeting her...unheard of. In addition to all of this, 3 of us came to sign up, and only ONE of us was permitted to meet her. What???? The doctor rushed out the door quickly on the two brief occasions I met her, one of which included the "meet and greet." Staff is very direct and not into friendly small talk. Super crammed office space. I agree with the other reviews that the hours of operation are ambiguous...appointments were all over the place yet the doctor was never on time even though the clinic was empty. It just wasn't the right fit for us so we ended up switching elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

EVERYTIME I attempt to book an appointment, there is no availability. They say their hours are 9-5 but this never seems to be the case as they are always full. I even attempted to book 1-1.5 months in advance and i was told on the phone the particular day I requested was booked. Although dr. Cheema is very nice and knowledgeable, her availability is very poor always leading me to seek the walkin clinic. I will be looking elsewhere for another doctor as the service is not reliable. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Dropped the ball with my son's med issues. She took no interest. All referrals were ordered by emerge Drs. Receptionist is incompetent. Schedules an appt for you and when you get there, there's no appt booked. This happend twice! I've heard 2 patients come in saying they're there for same time slot appt. She always tells you to be On time for your appt but when you get there you're waiting for 1/2 hour -45 mins. I waited an hour and a half for a Dr referral she scheduled me for. Go somewhere else where your time is respected, get good quality service and excellent med service. My entire family will seek a more professional Dr experience.

Submitted June 21, 2017

Amazing doctor, very thorough, caring and knowledgable​. Staff could be better however. The wait time to seeing Dr Cheema varies, but Ive never waited more than an hour at her clinic.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have no issue with the staff and doctor. Staff is very polite and very helpful. Doctor is very knowledgeable. The only problem I have is the office hours. They say it's 9 to 5 , but I never get 9 am appt. Neither 4 pm appt. The door is locked at 2 pm. I was there personally at the door at 2 on Friday thinking the clinic would be open as their hours are till 5, just to find out the office is closed. Wondering what their actual working hours are .

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Cheema's office has zero respect for people's time and does NOT care for its patients. I registered as Dr. Cheema's patient 3 months ago and was told that she would begin seeing her new patients in April 2017. During this time, I did not bother seeing any other healthcare providers to avoid misusing the system and would rather start fresh with Dr. Cheema. I received a phone call from her clinic a week ago to confirm that I wanted Dr. Cheema as my primary physician and I notified them that I did. However, I just received another phone call today informing me that Dr. Cheema will NOT be seeing me as a new patient as her roster is now full. HOW INCONSIDERATE! Dr. Cheema's clinic had 3 full months to share that there was a possibility that she would not be able to take new patients and that her roster is reaching capacity. I am a high-risk patient and have quite a multitude of health issues that I did not seek any care for during this period because I was waiting to see Dr. Cheema. This doctor made me waste 3 months and allowed my health issues to get worse. My only word of advice is to not believe a SINGLE WORD that her clinic tells you. They are a bunch of irresponsible liars!

Submitted April 18, 2017

Very rude staff. That one women who is always picking up the phone is always aggressive and seems like you can't ask her a question without her getting annoyed. Appointments take way too long.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Kiran Cheema's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients