Ratings for Dr. Kiran Cheema

Wastes my time on every visit. Sick for 5 weeks and she says "drink water". Dang, guess I'll stop drinking gasoline. Doesnt know the difference between carpal tunnel and an injured radial nerve in the elbow. She spends 2 minutes with you before leaving and thats that. Only one problem per visit too so be prepared to book alot of time off work to see her if you have a seriois problem. Im finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

So happy I found her. It is so hard to find a female doctor and she is amazing with my kids. Can’t say enough good things about her staff. KD is so helpful and always makes sure to fit us in.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Worst doctor ever. "1 issue per visit" is her motto. And she cuts you off and is at the door within 10 minutes of speaking to you.

Submitted July 30, 2018

I had an extremely poor experience with Dr. Cheema. I would never recommend her to any of friends and family. Dr. Cheema's front desk receptionist is rude and not helpful. Dr. Cheema required 3 DIFFERENT appointments unnecessarily meaning 3 days off from work. One of the appointments took less than 2 minutes so she could give me a requisition for blood work! Absolutely ridiculous! There are many drs. that do blood work, periodic health exam and a PAP ALL IN ONE DAY! After a long process of finding a day and taking time off work, my appointment was cancelled as "something came up in her schedule". I will never go back to her again!

Submitted July 25, 2018

I had a very overall poor experience, I had to hunt them and beg the receptionist for follow up appointments of my results and constantly felt like I was easily sent away without any mayor comcerns about my symptoms or how I was feeling, on top of that the appointment times are very restricted to only the mornings and only week days, so to get an appointment you have to call way too ahead of time. Ridiculous if you work and have to accommodate your shifts to something so particular

Submitted May 5, 2018

Best doctor ever. Staff is very friendly. Always accommodates me on the same day. Very punctual and knowledgeable. Gives lot of time and pays attention to all issues. Would highly recommend to all my family and friends.

Submitted March 27, 2018

I truly can’t believe some of these reviews. Dr Cheema has been my doctor for 8 years and I have never been dissapointed. She is always there to listen. Great staff as well. Some people must have ridiculous expectations if they aren’t happy.

Submitted March 26, 2018

Her front desk staff are horrible. I regret switching over to her, she is very detached and shows no concern for her patients. I was falling apart with mental health issues (that she was aware of), she would just prescribe anxiety meds that didnt do much for me. When I asked her to make a psychiatrist referral, she wrote me a requisition to check my thyroid again... Even thought we just did 2 months ago and everything was fine. I told her this, she responded to ya lets just do It again. My life was a mess and each day my mental health was getting worse, i had no more time to waste on these games she was playing... I ended up going to a walk in and they made the referral. As a result i ended up getting EXACTLY what i needed to recover. Had I trusted Cheema and wasted more time... I dont know what would've happened to me. This doc is not competent and doesn't even care to listen. She will just rush you through your explanation, interrupt your rebuttal and abruptly end the appointment. Pleaseeee believe the recent reviews and do not consider her as your new family doctor.

Submitted March 9, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Cheema for over a year now, my honest review of her care and treatment of patients is not good at all. The quality of care at her clinic is very low, the receptionist is very rude and I have never once had a decent visit without feeling rushed, yelled at or made to feel inadequate. You will never be allowed to even mention more than one medical concern, you will always feel rushed and won't even get to finish your sentence before you are cut off. I would not recommend her to anyone. I have never been rushed so much before by a doctor. I think her only goal is to see how many patients she can possibly see in any given day. Please consider before signing her up as your family doctor, as a patient you deserve much more than Dr. Cheema offers. I am appalled and as a medical student myself I hope nobody will ever have to endure the low quality of care that Dr. Cheema and her clinic provides. Please be advised.

Submitted December 22, 2017

Terrible doctor, she does not care about her patients. Be prepared to be rushed in and rushed out without having your concerns recognized.

Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Kiran Cheema's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare