Ratings for Dr. Cristian Pavel

This doctor was extremely condescending and rude to me when I saw him at Chumir. I felt embarrassed and ashamed to have even gone, after he literally laughed at me for the issue I was there for. I have never felt so mocked by a doctor. It’s disappointing that he treats patients this way.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

After seeing Dr. Pavel at Sheldon Chumir I was surprised by the other reviews left about him; I found his approach to be very professional and direct and felt that I was in capable hands with him and the nursing staff that were on shift. Contrary to other reviews, I didn't feel that he was condescending in any way and I left Sheldon Chumir feeling confident in, and satisfied with the care I was given.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

Absolutely horrible experience with this physician. He has now moved on to the Sheldon Chumir Urgent Care Centre. I have never encountered such an arrogant doctor. I came to Urgent Care on the advice of my own GP because I had an injury that required further work up. He was condescending throughout the interaction and ultimately dismissive and treated me as though I was an inner city junkie. I am University educated and such treatment is totally appalling

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Waited for a very long time. This Doctor was not as helpful as I was hoping. Gave me a lecture on head injury-concussion - a bit condascending, obviously text book description, was reluctant to do a simple office proceedure to get me out of pain..i suspect to avoid paperwork/ involvement rather that truly wanting to get a patient out of pain. = not in the job for the right reasons. I kind of felt that he would have rather been out somewhere else rather than doing his "job, job".

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

This doctor was at Westhills Medicenter. After checking my daughter's throat said she definitely did not have strep throat, swabbed her throat and sent her home with prescrip. If test was positive, get Rx filled. before giving her the Rx had quite a discussion about her allergy to pencillin. Got the call yesterday, tested +ive for strep, went to get Rx filled, but asked first about the meds. 100% penicillin! Our impression is that he did not believe she was really that allergic and he prescribed penicillin. Thank goodness I asked. But we had to wait another hour or more to get the darn Rx fixed!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014