Ratings for Dr. Cristian Pavel

Waited for a very long time. This Doctor was not as helpful as I was hoping. Gave me a lecture on head injury-concussion - a bit condascending, obviously text book description, was reluctant to do a simple office proceedure to get me out of pain..i suspect to avoid paperwork/ involvement rather that truly wanting to get a patient out of pain. = not in the job for the right reasons. I kind of felt that he would have rather been out somewhere else rather than doing his "job, job".

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

This doctor was at Westhills Medicenter. After checking my daughter's throat said she definitely did not have strep throat, swabbed her throat and sent her home with prescrip. If test was positive, get Rx filled. before giving her the Rx had quite a discussion about her allergy to pencillin. Got the call yesterday, tested +ive for strep, went to get Rx filled, but asked first about the meds. 100% penicillin! Our impression is that he did not believe she was really that allergic and he prescribed penicillin. Thank goodness I asked. But we had to wait another hour or more to get the darn Rx fixed!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014