Ratings for Dr. Garth Verbonac

Although knowledge is good I don't think he always looks into all the symptoms before making a call. Inflicts his own personal likes and dislikes on his patients he only works part time so appointments are limited. Find him awfully moody at times and good at other.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I have been very fortunate to have had Dr V take me as a patient over a trial period, when my previous long time Dr retired from his practice. He was highly recommended and Dr V and I have since developed a good Dr/patient relationship these past almost 16 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, truly dedicated and listens to me enabling him to provide the appropriate sound advise and care as needed for my optimum health and/or injury recovery. Including navigating the health system for appropriate specialist referrals as necessary for their scope of diagnosis and care. Thank you, I am blessed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Absolutely love Garth!!!!...best GP hands down I've had since moving to BC... my daughter and husband love him also.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I consider Myself lucky to have found such a good Dr !!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I have been so blessed to have Dr. V as my GP for over 16 years. Through the sport health and life stages. I don't mind waiting a bit longer knowing his is giving his full attention to others, when needed. In my opinion, Dr. V deserves an honor from the College of Physicians for his consistent, champion approach to people in care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Have been seeing Dr V for approx 17 years & am very happy with him Had angina in 08 & didn't have a clue but he recognized symptoms immediately & gave me a scrip for nitro spray even before tests. Had a valve replaced about 10 months later. His main specialty is sports medicine. Highlt recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Verbonacs for years. My parents go to him, my two daughters go to him. I think my ex husband still goes to him. I love him. He's thorough. He's intelligent. He's like family. And his front girl Anne is a little sweetheart as well.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. V's for the past 10-12 years. He is an amazing man with an incredible grasp of the human body and patient care and diagnoses. His knowledge on an athletes body is second to none. Amazing. It will be a tough day when I have to move on from Dr. V. Keep saving lives good sir!! Brody Hutchinson 🤙🏼

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

A doctor who actual cares. He is very knowledgable about sport injuries and a very thorough gp. He listens with interest and gives you time to talk. Feel I'm being taken care of. Thank you Garth Verbonac.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

H is the best sports doctor I know. Very knowledgable and very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017