Ratings for Dr. Garth Verbonac

I consider Myself lucky to have found such a good Dr !!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I have been so blessed to have Dr. V as my GP for over 16 years. Through the sport health and life stages. I don't mind waiting a bit longer knowing his is giving his full attention to others, when needed. In my opinion, Dr. V deserves an honor from the College of Physicians for his consistent, champion approach to people in care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Have been seeing Dr V for approx 17 years & am very happy with him Had angina in 08 & didn't have a clue but he recognized symptoms immediately & gave me a scrip for nitro spray even before tests. Had a valve replaced about 10 months later. His main specialty is sports medicine. Highlt recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Verbonacs for years. My parents go to him, my two daughters go to him. I think my ex husband still goes to him. I love him. He's thorough. He's intelligent. He's like family. And his front girl Anne is a little sweetheart as well.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. V's for the past 10-12 years. He is an amazing man with an incredible grasp of the human body and patient care and diagnoses. His knowledge on an athletes body is second to none. Amazing. It will be a tough day when I have to move on from Dr. V. Keep saving lives good sir!! Brody Hutchinson 🤙🏼

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

A doctor who actual cares. He is very knowledgable about sport injuries and a very thorough gp. He listens with interest and gives you time to talk. Feel I'm being taken care of. Thank you Garth Verbonac.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

H is the best sports doctor I know. Very knowledgable and very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Verbonac for a sports injury (so my comment is not related to his family practice). He was very knowledgeable and spent the time to go through more than 5 mins of relevant history. He likes to exhaust conservative measures before suggesting invasive procedures, but he also listens to your thoughts, concerns and opinions re: preferred treatment. He practiced as a physiotherapist prior to becoming a GP so he understand the mechanics of the body more than some GP's might. I do not think I waited more than 5 mins to see him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Aside from the staff at the front desk, he is a remarkable Doctor. 5/5 professional rating. If you want a Doctor that 'thinks outside of the box' in order to determine a diagnosis, then he's the one for you to see.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I've only seen Dr. Verbonac 4 months ago and during this time I've gotten to know him as a very comapssionate , helpful and listens to my problem and does what has to be done immediately. Aside from being comapassionate he is also a very caring doctor, punctual and knowledgable. Thank you Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone. Submitted

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015