Ratings for Dr. Kim Suvajdzic

While Dr. Kim was not my OBGYN, she was on call for the delivery of my baby. She was fantastic to have there; the PERFECT personality to work opposite my equally amazing nurse. She listened, was compassionate, and consulted me, but was also firm. When complications arose she handled them so well that I hardly knew they were so serious! She seems like she would be a great doctor to see, also.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

This is the first time I've gone to a OBGYN for a problem I have been battling for years. Dr Kim was in her last and final year of residency when I saw her. She is such a knowledgeable woman who truly takes the time to make her patients comfortable. When I was there she talked to me about my life and her life rather then just asking what was wrong. If you are concerned about your health, she will ensure that you get all the help needed to make you feel 100%. She sent me for blood tests and offered a ultrasound to ensure that I would walk about being comfortable that my problems would be solved. She is very gentle and kind to her patients. I will definitely be continuing to see her for when I plan to get pregnant. No one should feel scared when being in her hands.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014