Ratings for Dr. Adriana Bida

Was more concerned with talking instead of listening consequently she was unable to make an informed recommendation. More concerned with drawing indecipherable diagrams and hand ing out sheafs of photocopied notes.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

My husband was admitted to Southlake with delirium. Dr. Bida was completely unhelpful. Ignoring that his condition had come on rapidly, she gave me a pamphlet on Alzheimer's disease, along with some information on delirium - when I had already found more useful information online. After her "diagnosis", I never saw her again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr Bida is an excellent Geriatrician. She is approachable, has great empathy and takes time to listen to the patients' and family's concerns. She is very knowledgeable and her recommendations helped us to better understand and manage the challenges of caring for my mother. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She did not listen but had her own agenda. Was unfamiliar with modern treatments. I found her rude, abrupt, condescending, and detached. I hope my rating for her staff or punctuality doesn't off set my impressions of her. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Extremly informative in her chosen field.Knowledge of drugs in the elderly excellent. SHRC is lucky to have Dr Bida on staff.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Adriana Bida's Credentials

Amerihealth
  • BCBS of New York
  • Cigna Ppo
Horizon Bcbs
Magnacare
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Qualcare