Ratings for Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Amazing Dr! Very personable, practical and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

He is very kind and knowledgeable pediatrician. He really care about kids. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good pediatrician for their children.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

He is great, knowledgeable, caring and nice. Listening very carefully and paying attention to every other word mom says

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr.Hadad is more than wonderful. I learned a lot from him about babies. All my questions answered and even the silly questions!! Very humble. And as a worried mother he was very patient with me .. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Hadad listens carefully to any concerns and has a vast knowledge. While you may have to wait a few more minutes to see him, you will always feel that the care that your child received was exemplary. He shows empathy while presenting options and health care procedures. He is simply the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I'm so happy to have him as my kids doctor. He always listen to my concerns and I feel very comfortable with him. He can explain complicated things in words everyone will understand. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Hadad is one of the best doctors i have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He’s an excellent listener and makes me feel comfortable with all my questions as a new mom. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their pediatrician. Thank you Dr Hadad for everything you do!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

The only knowledgeable doctor who could diagnose my daughter’s disease . I am really thankful of him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

He's a great doctor. Listens. Honest, thoughtful, personable care. He goes above and beyond to work with parents to get their needs met for their children. He is truly gifted at what he does. The office is a little cramped, but very kid friendly throughout. But be aware he does what he does great, and the staff do what they do great but you will need to be the communication in between.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Trustable and super profesional. Staff are great.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017