Dr. Keyvan Hadad

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr. Keyvan Hadad's Ratings

The B.E.S.T pediatrician in B.C if not of all Canada. Dr. Hadad is knowledgeable and such a sweet man with great empathy and best of all, he will listen and takes his time to explain until you fully understand. Even the staff he hires are top notch, very friendly and professional ladies at the front desk. Consider you and your child being BLESSED if you've been given a referral to see Dr. Keyvan Hadad!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Explanations are empathetic and clear. Positive attitude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2824493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I love Dr Hadad , he is a my son and my daughter pediatrician and he always helpe me a lot

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Awesome doctor! Dr. Hadad is very knowledgeable and caring doctor. My son was born with a medical condition. He has been seeing Dr. H for the past 9 years. Dr. H. takes time to explain and answers all our questions every time my son is sick. He has been my son's all-time favourite doctor. He is extremely open with us and updates us with lab results right away with phone calls even at night . We feel very comfortable leaving our son in his care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

This Dr is worth the wait. Their office is always running behind but they do suggest you call before coming in to minimize the wait time. I have a very active 4 year old who won't sit still for any other Dr. but Hadad. We also had an emergency medical situation with our son and Dr. Hada made time to consult with us while he was on vacation in France...great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I am 16 years old and have been seeing dr. hadad for a few years for my focusing issues at school. He is awesome and i especially like the way he always listens to me and remembers little things we've talked about before. He has really helped me in school and been super supportive of me and my family. He has also seen by little sister. Awesome doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2722639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Too much of a complacent approach to medicine. Doesnt do much. Missed a tumor in a child which was eventually picked up by another MD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Commute from Squamish to see Dr. Hadad with my three kids. The youngest has a chromosome abnormality and has major developmental issues. She is followed by 9 specialists at BC Children's (neuro, cardio, resp, genetics, ortho, neurosurgery, metabolics, ENT, and allergy) and lots of community supports (speech, ot, pt, dietician). Dr Hadad is the one I feel I can always trust with his opinion. When it has come to all the major decisions (tube feed, seizure meds, other stuff....), I have always relied on his advice and he takes his time and gives me a lot of grounding with major decisions.
Also, great that I can contact him by email with quick questions or things that come up, including getting dozens of forms that need to be filled out (pretty sure he doesn't get paid for any of that extra work). Always goes above the call of duty and always, I feel, he sticks up for us.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2714397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

He is an amazing doc! I take both of my daughters there!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My son had the good fortune of meeting Dr. Hadad about two months ago. He had loose stools and a swollen ankle. We had been to the emergency room and to walk-in clinics many times without getting anywhere. Dr Hadad asked for a set of tests and was meticulous with updating us by phone and by email about the results. He referred us to both gastro and rheumatology at BC Children's Hospital. Both places told us there would be a three to six month waitlist, but Dr. Hadad pushed for both to happen faster and both specialists saw us within the week, did more tests, and diagnosed my son with crohn's disease. Having your child diagnosed with something like crohn's is very hard, but Dr. H was fantastic in how he took care of him. We both especially appreciated his availability by phone and, especially, by email. He kept us updated as soon as he saw results come back and kept educating us step-by-step as to what else was required.
We have since been admitted twice at Children's and we have updated Dr. Hadad about each step of the way and asked for his advice, which I always trust. We have also especially appreciated how he has always interacted with our 14 year old anxious son. He is kind and remembers the details of what they have talked about before.
We know that my son faces a hard course forward with this nasty condition but we are grateful for having Dr. Hadad in our corner.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2705576].votes_count ]]