Ratings for Dr. Keyvan Hadad

He's a great doctor. Listens. Honest, thoughtful, personable care. He goes above and beyond to work with parents to get their needs met for their children. He is truly gifted at what he does. The office is a little cramped, but very kid friendly throughout. But be aware he does what he does great, and the staff do what they do great but you will need to be the communication in between.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Trustable and super profesional. Staff are great.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He is excellent! we are so luck to have him. Very knowledgeable and supportive.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

We were referred to Dr. Hadad when my son had a heart murmur after he was born, I was a nervous new mom with a newborn baby and he made sure that I knew that he was going to be okay. He was very thorough during our appointments, giving me the time and space to ask any questions I needed to ask.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr . Haddad is the most amazing doctor. very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

DR. Hadad has been a great pediatrician for my daughter. Very happy with him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My family doctor referred me to visit Dr. Hadad when I had issues with my child. I'm feeling lucky, as since that time Dr. Hadad became our angel! He's friendly - kids love him. Explains everything in detail and simple words. At the same time, gives you a freedom to choose direction if possible. Refers to other specialists when needed. We're really happy to have such doctor looking after our kids!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I went to dr Hadad when my daughter was one month old, and I also went to him when she was one year old. He is really good, knowledgeable, understandable, and very patient when it comes to answering your questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My son was referred by our family Dr to Dr Hadad and I think we are the luckiest people to have him as a professional, warmhearted and knowledgable Dr at my sons life. He loves children by heart, listens to them and do his best to diagnose their health problems. He cares very much about physical and emotional well being of kids and spends time to explains symptoms and the test results. He is a gift to Society of BC peidatricians.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Hedad is an extremely knowledgeable, kind and patient doctor. He practices with the most up-to-date evidence. We feel extremely lucky to have been referred to him. My son had an issue as an infant and he diagnosed it right away and laid out a plan that was successful. He will explain things in great detail (with diagrams) and will answer all questions. The office staff are very busy but very efficient. He may run late sometimes but he is worth every second,

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016