You may also like

The best Dr ever..knowledgable, patient and professional, he is such a wonderful gift from God to help children, thank you so much for being there for us Dr Hadad

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Hadad was born to be a doctor. My son developed an eating disorder and I was really worried about finding the right kind of doctor to talk to him, someone with knowledge, someone who would take the time to listen, and above all else, someone with compassion. Dr. Hadad turned out to be the best doctor we have ever had. We was genuinely concerned and we never felt rushed. He made sure my son was well-looked after before we left his office. Now, I recommend him to everyone I meet who is looking for a pediatrician. Words cannot express our gratitude!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The B.E.S.T pediatrician in B.C if not of all Canada. Dr. Hadad is knowledgeable and such a sweet man with great empathy and best of all, he will listen and takes his time to explain until you fully understand. Even the staff he hires are top notch, very friendly and professional ladies at the front desk. Consider you and your child being BLESSED if you've been given a referral to see Dr. Keyvan Hadad!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Explanations are empathetic and clear. Positive attitude.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Awesome doctor! Dr. Hadad is very knowledgeable and caring doctor. My son was born with a medical condition. He has been seeing Dr. H for the past 9 years. Dr. H. takes time to explain and answers all our questions every time my son is sick. He has been my son's all-time favourite doctor. He is extremely open with us and updates us with lab results right away with phone calls even at night . We feel very comfortable leaving our son in his care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

This Dr is worth the wait. Their office is always running behind but they do suggest you call before coming in to minimize the wait time. I have a very active 4 year old who won't sit still for any other Dr. but Hadad. We also had an emergency medical situation with our son and Dr. Hada made time to consult with us while he was on vacation in France...great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I am 16 years old and have been seeing dr. hadad for a few years for my focusing issues at school. He is awesome and i especially like the way he always listens to me and remembers little things we've talked about before. He has really helped me in school and been super supportive of me and my family. He has also seen by little sister. Awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Keyvan Hadad's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr ever..knowledgable, patient and professional, he is such a wonderful gift from God to help children, thank you so much for being there for us Dr Had..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this Dr. Dr Haddad listens and engages with his little patients. Excited that my little will be well cared for."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hadad was born to be a doctor. My son developed an eating disorder and I was really worried about finding the right kind of doctor to talk to him, someone ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The B.E.S.T pediatrician in B.C if not of all Canada. Dr. Hadad is knowledgeable and such a sweet man with great empathy and best of all, he will listen and ta..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Explanations are empathetic and clear. Positive attitude. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Hadad , he is a my son and my daughter pediatrician and he always helpe me a lot "

May 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor! Dr. Hadad is very knowledgeable and caring doctor. My son was born with a medical condition. He has been seeing Dr. H for the past 9 years. ..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is worth the wait. Their office is always running behind but they do suggest you call before coming in to minimize the wait time. I have a very active..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 16 years old and have been seeing dr. hadad for a few years for my focusing issues at school. He is awesome and i especially like the way he always listens..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Too much of a complacent approach to medicine. Doesnt do much. Missed a tumor in a child which was eventually picked up by another MD"

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Commute from Squamish to see Dr. Hadad with my three kids. The youngest has a chromosome abnormality and has major developmental issues. She is followed by 9 sp..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing doc! I take both of my daughters there!!!"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had the good fortune of meeting Dr. Hadad about two months ago. He had loose stools and a swollen ankle. We had been to the emergency room and to walk-in..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "If I have to use one word I would certainly say: mediocre. We call for a sleep apnea issue for our 4 months old, and they ask us to go back to our family doctor..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hadad is an awesome doctor, great bedside manner, patient and caring, really takes the time to talk with me, and is super knowledgeable. My kids love having..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hadad has helped me keep my special needs daughter alive and as healthy as possible. He is always fighting for her to get her the help she needs. He is alway..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I assure all of you, he is a horrible physician, he just works for money.I have really really bad exprience that happend for my son with this animal"

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly fantastic for my family. We have a child with autism and we feel that Dr Hadad truly understands our problems and goes out of his way to help our son. Rea..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the best docter ever!55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555"

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had the same fantastic experience. We were seen within an hour of our midwife referring our baby for a heart check. Dr. Hadad was simply fantastic, so easy t..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Got a referral to him by our midwife, got a same day appointment, very knowledgeable and kind. Not rush, spends time and explains everything"

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hadad is a wonderful caring human being and a great ...""

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hadad is the best! Attentive, personable and great with kids. Grateful for him."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really good doctor. Looked after my baby after birth and when my baby was readmitted to hospital for jaundice. Phone us at home to tell us results and keep us u..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is that he is the best. We moved out of the area but continue to take the three kids to see him despite the drive from Surrey because nobody else ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was referred to Dr. Hadad when she was found to have a developmental delay. He was very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful. We were referred on t..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We met Dr. Hadad about 6 months ago when my daughter was having terrible headaches. We kept going to the emergency and getting sent home. We finally got a refer..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. He is very kind and patient. My grandsons are both special needs and he has helped them so much. He works very closely with the specialists at B..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Keyvan Hadad and his resident doctor did not wash their hands before touching our child's face when doing an examination. With how much education there is o..."

October 7, 2014