Ratings for Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr Hedad is an extremely knowledgeable, kind and patient doctor. He practices with the most up-to-date evidence. We feel extremely lucky to have been referred to him. My son had an issue as an infant and he diagnosed it right away and laid out a plan that was successful. He will explain things in great detail (with diagrams) and will answer all questions. The office staff are very busy but very efficient. He may run late sometimes but he is worth every second,

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Doctor Hadad is a perfect Doctor! My daughter had really complicated case, for a couple of months she had no diagnose at all, as no one could understand what was happening. Doctor Hadad set a diagnose, referred us to the specialist to double check his opinion and prescribed the treatment that helps! We are really happy! Thank you, Doctor Hadad!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Our experience with this kind, warmhearted doctor who cares about people is absolutely amazing. It is so imported to see and feel that all your concerns and worries about your dearest loved kids are listened , answered and well treated. We are so thankful for all the advises and time spent with us.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Took my son today, was impressed. Now I'm relieved.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Very patient and engaging with my little one.He takes time explaining and making you understand all you need to know.Our family is very thankful for his help with our son.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Hadad is an amazing Doctor! He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Simply AMAZING. Dr. Hadad is truly a gift. He genuinely cares and he takes the time to explain everything (never rushed), easing parents anxiety. He is calm, positive and reassuring. He goes above and beyond and I couldn't be more grateful. Hands down, THE BEST!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

The best Dr ever..knowledgable, patient and professional, he is such a wonderful gift from God to help children, thank you so much for being there for us Dr Hadad

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Love this Dr. Dr Haddad listens and engages with his little patients. Excited that my little will be well cared for.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Hadad was born to be a doctor. My son developed an eating disorder and I was really worried about finding the right kind of doctor to talk to him, someone with knowledge, someone who would take the time to listen, and above all else, someone with compassion. Dr. Hadad turned out to be the best doctor we have ever had. We was genuinely concerned and we never felt rushed. He made sure my son was well-looked after before we left his office. Now, I recommend him to everyone I meet who is looking for a pediatrician. Words cannot express our gratitude!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015