Ratings for Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr Hadad is one of the best doctors i have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He’s an excellent listener and makes me feel comfortable with all my questions as a new mom. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their pediatrician. Thank you Dr Hadad for everything you do!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

The only knowledgeable doctor who could diagnose my daughter’s disease . I am really thankful of him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

He's a great doctor. Listens. Honest, thoughtful, personable care. He goes above and beyond to work with parents to get their needs met for their children. He is truly gifted at what he does. The office is a little cramped, but very kid friendly throughout. But be aware he does what he does great, and the staff do what they do great but you will need to be the communication in between.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Trustable and super profesional. Staff are great.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He is excellent! we are so luck to have him. Very knowledgeable and supportive.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

We were referred to Dr. Hadad when my son had a heart murmur after he was born, I was a nervous new mom with a newborn baby and he made sure that I knew that he was going to be okay. He was very thorough during our appointments, giving me the time and space to ask any questions I needed to ask.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr . Haddad is the most amazing doctor. very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

DR. Hadad has been a great pediatrician for my daughter. Very happy with him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My family doctor referred me to visit Dr. Hadad when I had issues with my child. I'm feeling lucky, as since that time Dr. Hadad became our angel! He's friendly - kids love him. Explains everything in detail and simple words. At the same time, gives you a freedom to choose direction if possible. Refers to other specialists when needed. We're really happy to have such doctor looking after our kids!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I went to dr Hadad when my daughter was one month old, and I also went to him when she was one year old. He is really good, knowledgeable, understandable, and very patient when it comes to answering your questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017