Ratings for Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr . Haddad is the most amazing doctor. very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

DR. Hadad has been a great pediatrician for my daughter. Very happy with him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My family doctor referred me to visit Dr. Hadad when I had issues with my child. I'm feeling lucky, as since that time Dr. Hadad became our angel! He's friendly - kids love him. Explains everything in detail and simple words. At the same time, gives you a freedom to choose direction if possible. Refers to other specialists when needed. We're really happy to have such doctor looking after our kids!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I went to dr Hadad when my daughter was one month old, and I also went to him when she was one year old. He is really good, knowledgeable, understandable, and very patient when it comes to answering your questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My son was referred by our family Dr to Dr Hadad and I think we are the luckiest people to have him as a professional, warmhearted and knowledgable Dr at my sons life. He loves children by heart, listens to them and do his best to diagnose their health problems. He cares very much about physical and emotional well being of kids and spends time to explains symptoms and the test results. He is a gift to Society of BC peidatricians.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Hedad is an extremely knowledgeable, kind and patient doctor. He practices with the most up-to-date evidence. We feel extremely lucky to have been referred to him. My son had an issue as an infant and he diagnosed it right away and laid out a plan that was successful. He will explain things in great detail (with diagrams) and will answer all questions. The office staff are very busy but very efficient. He may run late sometimes but he is worth every second,

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Doctor Hadad is a perfect Doctor! My daughter had really complicated case, for a couple of months she had no diagnose at all, as no one could understand what was happening. Doctor Hadad set a diagnose, referred us to the specialist to double check his opinion and prescribed the treatment that helps! We are really happy! Thank you, Doctor Hadad!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Our experience with this kind, warmhearted doctor who cares about people is absolutely amazing. It is so imported to see and feel that all your concerns and worries about your dearest loved kids are listened , answered and well treated. We are so thankful for all the advises and time spent with us.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Took my son today, was impressed. Now I'm relieved.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Very patient and engaging with my little one.He takes time explaining and making you understand all you need to know.Our family is very thankful for his help with our son.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016