Ratings for Dr. James Temlett

I found Dr Temlett had poor bedside manner. Won't be going back.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

My experience with Prof Temlett was exactly the same as the second contributor. He was rude and unhelpful and came to the exact conclusions as outlined below. The first contributor must have caught him on a better day.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I went into my consultation very nervous as i suffer very bad migraines and knew this was my one opportunity to finally try something new to rid them. I had read the below review before going and had already prepared myself for not being approved for the Botox. Prof Temlett was nothing like the comment made below. He was so compassionate and for once someone actually understood how these headaches affect not only my life but my family and friends. Fingers crossed that this treatment works for me. And to the person below unfortunately you must not have met the correct criteria for the treatment

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

My consultation with Prof Temlett was devastating. I have never previously met such a detached, insensitive doctor. After asking several questions he determined that I was not a candidate for Botox treatment and the level of his disinterest plummeted further. He summarily decided that I was not a migrainer, took too many different medications and suffered from long term tension headaches. Having discerned the symptoms I did not have he dismissed the symptoms I do have. He was not interested in probing any deeper. When I asked why then I had multiple symptoms apart from headache he said he didn’t know. When I asked what would cause such protracted headaches (mine sometimes last for weeks), he said he didn’t know. I attempted to extract some kind of opinion from him with regard to my debilitation condition but each question was met with the same response. I stopped speaking and he asked were there any further questions to which I replied that there did not seem to be any point.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014