Ratings for Dr. Nimesh Nagarsheth

I was referred to Dr. Nagarsheth by my breast surgeon who had been in the O.R. with him a few times and seen him in action. He told me he was an excellent surgeon and nice. Both true! I had found out I was BRCA 1 positive and had to make a decision about what to do quickly, for peace of mind and because my health insurance deductible would be starting over a few weeks later. Dr. Nagarsheth saw me within 36 hours of talking to him... and I was on the schedule for 10 days later...which was moved up with a cancellation. All during the christmas holiday period! He is a warm, compassionate man who quickly outlined my options, made a recommendation and instilled a real sense of confidence and trust in me. It is so rare to find someone who can be succinct but not cold and is both super smart AND nice. I had two tiny incisions and a dot! and could hardly believe he could take out two ovaries and tubes. I took 3 pain pills and was out walking a few days later. He returns calls personally and really cares about your outcome. He is very devoted to women's health issues. I highly recommend Dr. Nagarsheth!! And he also works out of Mount Sinai in Manhattan, which is where I had my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Nagarsheth is very compassionate and extremely gifted surgeon. He is highly respected by his peers and staff. I am so grateful to have found him to perform my surgery, after going to 2other doctors, that only confused me . From the first appointment Dr. Nagarsheth addressed all my problems the best way, answered all my questions in a warm, professional way and delivered expert health care. My surgery went very smoothly and my recovery was quick with no pain and no medication at all. I am so happy that I selected Dr. Nagarsheth as my surgeon and I just recommended him today to a friend. Thank you Dr. Nagarsheth!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014