Ratings for Dr. Donald Prior

Dr Prior operated on me five times between 1983 and 2008 including an ACL reconstruction which held up for over 25 yrs. my problem now is arthritis but that has nothing to do with him. He performed all procedures with care and professionalism so I can’t complain. He understood my need to stay active from first meeting me in 1983 until my early 40s.

Submitted June 14, 2018

I agree with you he left my husband with permanent injury as well in 2002. Incompetent

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I am positive that this quack has retired and thank GOD for any future patients. I was 10 years old when he operated on me and 35 years later I am still paying the price for his incompetance as are many other patients that I have had contact with. I heard that when he retired he was the Head of Orthopedics and that frankly is very scary cause that means there are probably many other people with permanent damage done by him. Hopefully as the head he didn't operate much and just gave orders (which is still probably bad) The damage he did was irrepairable even by the best of the best at The Hospital for Sick Kids but they knew what they were doing and fixed it the best they could.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015