Ratings for Dr. C Jackson

Always awesome.Helpful and informative.Thank you very much for all the help.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Outstanding doctor, best I ever had.Professional and hard working.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Jackson is the best family doctor I’ve had. I’ve been seeing him for over 5 years now. Is very knowledgable and down-to-earth. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I feel like Dr. Jackson is someone I can relate to and I am so far looking forward to his being my healthcare provider, source, etc. I am happy to be a client. The front desk staff are very pleasant, I like the office, lots of parking. Thanks.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Very pleasant process from front staff to doctor.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Jackson is fantastic. Great with children (and adults). He’s our family doctor and we will not see anyone else if possible. He explains things and his aim is to bring you back to optimal health. We believe he treats now and advises on future health. My teenage daughter feels comfortable and describes him as “a real doctor”. She is open and honest with him and he never makes her feel “silly”.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Jackson has been our family doctor for many years. He is very soft with our kids and they really like him. We’ve been very happy with his care for our whole family.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I am 79 years old and have a lot of pain. The first 2 visits to dr. jackson were acceptable. the 3rd visit he went into a rage simply because I said I had looked on the internet for information. Not mad, a rage where he couldn't even fill out my prescriptions but stomped out of the office and had his staff fill out the prescription and get in touch with Interior Health. He bullied me He left me in tears. All because I told him I had read something on the Internet?? Problem is there are no available doctors in Vernon accepting new patients. I am stuck. And disgusted.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018