Ratings for Dr. David Menges

Dr Menges is very nice and knowledgeable. I did not wait long and the rest of the office personnel was also friendly and promo.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Menges for just over a year. In that time he has gotten me through one loss and the c section birth of my beautiful baby boy. His compassion and warmth are only rivaled by his knowledge and attention to detail. He never dismisses a concern and always puts my mind at ease. I could not recommend him more highly then I do. He is an excellent practitioner.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Such a sweet and calm doctor. I just love him. He's not my actual Dr in the practice but I've seen him a number of times and always felt very calm and cared for.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Love Dr Menges! Would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. Especially if you have issues or need surgery.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr menges is the best dr by far that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He goes above and beyond! He is calming, gentle and reassuring. We developed a birth plan and he stuck by it. While I was in my room he spent so much time putting my mind at ease as well as visiting with and holding my new baby! I drove an hr and a half just to see him and it was well worth it! He made me feel safe. If you're looking for a compassionate dr with an unbelievable bedside manner, he's your doctor! Simply the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Great doctor. Very friendly, knowledgable, and caring. I moved over an hour away and still will make the drive for my appointments!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

The best OB/GYN doctor around!! He listened to me and went exactly by my birth plan. When I ended up having to go against my birth plan he was very supportive and gave me several options. He sat with me in the room for about 1hr and 30 mins all together during my 3 1/2 hr labor. Excellant Bed side manor, very gentle. I wouldnt change doctors for the world!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. David Menges's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)