Ratings for Dr. John D. Stover

Dr. John Stover has done a lot of specialty procedures for me the past several years. What a pleasure it is to have someone who is so professionally competent as well as such a caring attitude toward his patients. He has done treatments for facial wasting with wonderful results. He also has performed several surgeries for me as a result of melanoma on my face and arms. My Dermatologist and Primary Care Physicians are very impressed with the procedures that he has done for me over the years and always recommend that I return to him for the special work I need to have done. He is a very caring Physician with wonderful people skills. He provides a personal cell phone number for you to call in case you have questions or any pains that you are not sure about. He has followed up with personal phone calls to make sure that I am doing well. I completely trust Dr. Stover and believe any patient will be proud and happy to have him for any of the specialty work that he performs.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014