Ratings for Dr. Jacques Simenhoff

The best doctor I ever met in 65 years, with the best receptionist and back up support ever! I have had many doctors in Canada this doctor is so good, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I never typically leave comments about doctors or anyone else, but I really felt the need to after my recent experience with Dr. Simenhoff. Although our meeting was brief, I don't think I've ever felt so comfortable and valued with an md as I did with him. From the very first second he was friendly, kind and sincere... All qualities that tend to sadly lack in most people in this profession. I will never condone that doctors are all on a tight schedule and do have a terrible tendency to push you far too fast through your appointments, but at least he had a genuine sincere personality that stood out above anything else. He did also diagnose my situation immediately and give me hope that I would feel much better very soon. I will always be grateful for my visit with Dr. Simenhoff.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been seeing this doctor for 5 years. I have had spinal surgery and ongoing complications. Not once did he check my blood pressure, weight or do any physical exam. Despite the fact that I cannot feel anything from the knees down he has not even recommended an x ray, and has neglected to write the letters he charges me for within a specified time resulting in a disqualification from a benefit program that would have helped me become more self sufficient. If you are in your 70's and in need of prescriptions and referrals for surgery this is probably your go to guy. If you have any serious health concerns, I would consult with the veterinarian before booking any appointments with him. I feel bad for his pleasant wonderful receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

He is very busy, but always takes necessary time.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

It seems to be a problem thruout the system in BC that doctors are not allocated enough time to see each patient so when I have a visit I feel that I am being rushed out the door. I have concerns about meds I am taking but dont think that he is addressing my concerns adequately. I do appreciate the fact that when he is away on holidays he has a locum to take his place. I know that not all doctors do that.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I have found Dr Simenoff very knowledgeable and helpful in contributing to my health needs.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Simenhoff is an incredible dr always willing to listen and never afraid to admit that he does not know something and to call on someone that does . He is respectfull and curtious .He is the best dr I have had since dr Brighten passed .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Simenhoff has been so compasionate and encouraging throughout my healing process. He treats people like they matter. Thank you to he and Tanya his receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Un knowledgeable doesnt seem to want to try to find out about my cancer. Condescending glad everything is fine HAVING CANCER IS NOT FINE! Advertising Botox but does t have time to treat his real patients. More don't s on the reception desk than Ive seen any where. Negative attitude runs ,through his practise his only saving grace is the lovely Very helpful receptionist

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

This guy needs to wake up he refused to let me see the radiation dr to help make my choice. He wrote me and said T choose alternative methods. Jerk. he said 85% chance its no cancer. Wrong he didn't care to look at my information. anyone know a good malpractice lawyer. WHY WAS IT MISSED in my mammograms? from 2010 and 2011, it can be clearly seen. now this dr is doing botox, is he allowed. lets put botchalizim in our faces, that healthy. the drs are here to make you well they are here to hurt you wake up

Submitted July 9, 2014