Ratings for Dr. Rhoda Kagan

Dr. Kagan was referred to me by another mom at my son's school, she said she had great experience with her. So after 3 different allergists I finally got an appointment with her and couldn't be happier. Dr Kagan was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful from the start. All the other doctor's told me they don't do oral testing at their office but Dr. Kagan was accommodating from the start, since we started with her last year she did 3 oral tests on my son, the last one, peanuts was yesterday and happy to say that he outrgew it. I am very happy that we've found her for my son.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

We've been waiting an hour and now im annoyed enough to write this review. *sigh*

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Visiting this Doctor was a complete waste of time ! When setting up the appointment we specifically mentioned (several times) that we required a test for a somewhat unique allergy. When we arrived Dr. Kagan immediately said she was not prepared to to a test, prescribed an Epi-Pen , and said to setup another appointment. I tried to setup the the next appointment with the receptionist, but she said she couldn't do it, that's I'd have to call back next week and set up the appointment with the "other receptionist," This was a complete waste of time. There are lots of other Allergists available ... this Doctor will never see me again ! I strongly advise that you look for other options ... This Doctor was completely useless !

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017