Ratings for Dr. Billie Parsley

While we were living in Calgary, My daughter had a viral flu/ pneumonia and went to see Dr. Parsley twice and she spent less than 5 mins. with her and no medication and told my wife to take her home and give lots of rest. after having same symptoms for almost a month, not getting any better I have decided to take her to urgent care for second opinion, and they have given my daughter an actual medication and then some. turn out she also was anemic (low iron) it was less than 5 min. test in which Dr. Parsley could have performed but didn't. I have wasted my time with her and just to tell my wife and my daughter to get some rest...wow I'm speechless. I know you believe in you are a good doctor but after all, you are sworn oath as a medical doctor. If the treatment aren't working or improving and yet the symptom is still the same, aren't you suppose to switch gear and prescribe some medication? The urgent care was far more thorough and caring, and my daughter told me that it was best medical care she ever got compare to you and previous exams. I encourage you, Dr. Parsley to rethink your own belief and quality of care to your future patients and please listen to the patient/parent. Sorry but after this horrible and disappointed experiences-I believe our kids and for their well being... look for another pediatric doctor who is willing to step in and help-give better quality care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Find another doctor that cares about your child. Dr. Parsley is unprofessional and doesn't care!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

The Dr. let's know that on an x-ray of our 7 month old son, signs of cystic fibrosis were apparent and told us we would be trying to get into a program that specializes with this. A week later we called in to find out why we had not yet been contacted and to find out how long getting into this program would take (as we are beside ourselves with worry) we found out that the Dr. was on vacation and that would have to wait to find out how long the process would take. Three weeks later we found out that the paperwork was sent away after she had return from her time away. I find this personally unprofessional and lacking concern for my son's well being. Anyone having concern to their child's health I would encourage you to find some other Pediatrician that cares

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015