Ratings for Dr. Henry Docherty

I believe I was Dr. Dochertys first patient in his new 'digs' at Capri Centre. I was only there for a consultation, but he said he could save me waiting for another appointment and do it right away. Things were still being stocked in the rooms, and the good doctor was very patient and apologetic for the minor delay in finding the tools he needed to extract a nuisance mole. Good 'bedside manners', polite staff. There was quick phone follow-up to tell me biopsy was good. I was treated like a person, not a product. I would highly recommend him, and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Very soft spoken, knowledgeable about my problem. He took the time to explain thoroughly what he was going to do and asked if I had questions. When he was finished he explained what I could expect to see from the treatment. He is a bit of fresh air in the medical community here. He asked if I had any other concerns and allowed me to ask as many questions as I wished. He did not keep looking at his watch, as many other doctors are prone to do.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Docherty is a very kind man, and a very thorough doctor. Even though he is a dermatologist, he noticed I may have a thyroid goiter during my short visit. It's nice to know someone is looking out for you, and this doctor will do just that! I wish I could make him my family doctor. He took a skin biopsy from me and was very encouraging through the whole process.

Submitted November 21, 2014