Ratings for Dr. Wesley P. Jackson

This has to be the rudest, worst doctor I have seen. Does not seem to care. I never get return calls. Does not wash hands before or after doing an injection, even when asked aren't you suppose to wash your hands with handling medication or wear gloves? " I don't have time for that!" Is not really an answer a patient wants to hear. What about a follow up. When asked for this, I was told. " Just call someone." What does that mean? I have had more luck with my family physician then this jerk. My family physician actually looked at every X-ray, all the MRI pictures and found more that was going on then the Jackson. If this guy doesn't want to see me fine, just be honest about it. Or if he is too busy then refer me to someone who actually cares about the patient. I have never had insurance so of course now that I have it I am going in for what is wrong. This man treated me so rudely I just could not believe it. Then nurse even noticed! I would strongly recommend a different doctor if you want some one who is going to actually listen. My wife was concerned so she made a list of questions for me to ask the doctor. He totally dismissed it. So I asked my family physician the questions, he seemed to be more than happy to help. My family doctor even told me he could not believe the way this Ortho doc Jackson is treating me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Very caring and compassionate Dr. Highly recommend him even tho I am out of state.Great guy...

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Wesley P. Jackson's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO