You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Basil Lee

I've been going to doctor Lee my whole life and have never once had a problem. Very comfortable setting and friendly staff. Always had a great time as a kid, they have fun posters of animals on the ceiling and got to pick a prize at the end of my appointment.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for 20 years, and he has ALWAYS been kind, knowledgeable, helpful, and does amazing work. I have problem teeth and without Dr. Lee I am sure they would all fall out of my head! ;)

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

They always make you visit twice for a cleaning. I raised my concern about losing gum over the years and pain with one of my teeth. No further examination was done after taking x-ray and measuring gum. Our family of 4 are now looking for a different dentist. Wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr Lee sice he graduated from dental school. He has always done a good job and I have no complaints about him whatssoever. He has always been proffesional and his staff are great also.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I have a bad experience with Dr. Lee, and he is not as good as I thought as a family dentist. He treated my daughter's tooth badly, and it was a mistake to go there for dental treatments!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I have been going to Dr Lee for years and he is the absolute best dentist I have ever met!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Went to the same dentist in Vancouver for 27 years. As I live in Coquitlam I got tired of the long drive and the expensive parking. I was a little apprehensive about going to a new dentist but the minute I met Dr. Lee my fear quickly left me and I knew I was in very knowledgable hands. Having spent hours and hours over the years in a dentist chair I feel confident to say he is the very best.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

He is the best dentist I have ever met. After having bad dental experience (fill the cavity without any freezing), my five years old is very scare of seeing dentist. However, Dr Lee ended his nightmare. He applied kids words to explain the dental treatment step by step to comfort him down. During the whole treatment Dr is very patient and cheerful. As a result, my son is cooperate either and it only took about 10 minutes to fill cavity. After leaving the office, my five years old told me he wanted to see Dr lee even after he grow up. BTW, the reception and assistant are also very welcome and nice.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr Lee has been my family dentist for more than 15 years. My children are now grown and he still is their dentist by choice. He is a kind, gentle professional and provides comfort to those of us that have had previous negative dentist experiences. I would highly recommend him In fact I have recommended him to many friends over the years.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Basil Lee's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to doctor Lee my whole life and have never once had a problem. Very comfortable setting and friendly staff. Always had a great time as a kid, t..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch dentist and absolutely love his hygienists! You will not be disappointed. "

August 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3E0" to "V3B 2H6". Address has been updated from "None" to "3019 Anson Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044641606".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I switched from my previous dentist Dr. Matthew Ng who caused me so much pain and complications with my dental treatment and a lot of expense. I am now very ha..."

February 9, 2015