Ratings for Dr. Mahasti Ebtia

... At my first appointment with Dr Ebita I found her to be a very welcoming, pleasant, knowledgeable professional, she made me feel at ease and explained in detail my ailments.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr Ebtia provided my main treatment after being hospitalized for two weeks in early 2018 , With her good patient advice and my hard work , I have come back to a more healthier status and am continuning to improve with weekly habitual physical exercise and lifestyle diet changes .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I am very, very satisfied with Dr. Ebtia's treatment, and I would recommend to any one who has heart problem to get the treatment from her. She is also very well organized and punctual. Her staff is second to none, very polite and disciplined. Doctor herself is very kind, knowledgeable, and treat the patient as her family member.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Knowledgeable, highly intelligent, absorbs and delivers information effectively and efficiently, Excellent communication skills, great questioning and listening. Treatment options provided with +s and -s. Empathetic. Good summary given on conclusion of consultation.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I found Dr. Ebtia to be very pleasant and she took a considerable amount of time to explain things to me including treatment options. She also suggested a few things for follow-up, whoch I appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Ebtia is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Knowledgable, personable and highly competent. I was early for my last appointment and was seen before my scheduled time. She reviewed my history each time I have seen her and encouraged me to call if any issues with my systems occur. I am regularly scheduled for follow-ups

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Very pleasant, knowledgeable and takes the time to figure out the problem and fully explain it to the patient.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been taking my mother to her office now for a couple of years. She has been very helpful. She has sent her for some tests and takes times to explain the reason for the tests and the results. She has changed my mom's medications and my mother now feels way better. I have recommended her to a couple of my friends who have had also good experience.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Mahasti Ebtia is a very good and honest doctor. She's not like any doctor who will drive you away instead of helping you out even when you are feeling sick. I really like her as a good person and may God bless her more in helping patients!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015