Ratings for Dr. Sarah Kronis

Dr. Kronis is my doctor because she cares! Phones with results - follows up on small details - thorough with everything - prompt referrals to specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

i've been a patient of Dr. Kronis for about 2 years now and i adore her. She is thoughtful, caring, and actually gives a **** when you feel there is something wrong. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Kronis is an incredible Doctor. She cares very much about her patients and it shows. I highly recommend her. She helped me through a very tough time in my life and even though my situation was unique she was able to assist me.

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Kronis is a phenomenal person and medical professional. The quality of care I've received from her as my family doctor is fantastic, and renewed my faith in the health care system. She's respectful, knowledgeable, and listens to concerns compassionately.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Kronis is amazing. She will go out of her way to help you. If you need an urgent appointment with a specialist she will actually call the doctor and ask that your seen the same day! That's just one example she is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Kronis. She is so caring and thorough. I'm so lucky to have found her and even followed her to the new clinic. One of a kind.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Kronis is unavailable for emergency calls and when you do get ahold of her even though the emergency has passed she is rude and condescending. An emergency to a patient is important and must be handled correctly even if the doctor no longer sees it as an emergency. To not do so can only hurt a patient further.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have only been seeing Dr. Kronis for a few months, however I have thus far had a great experience. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and takes the time to listen to you. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Amazingly kind and caring doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Takes personal time on caring for her patients. Best doctor I could wish for.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Kronis is a very kind and caring person. I appreciate the way she explains everything in detail clearly and concisely and answers every question you might have. She's very knowledgeable, helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015