Ratings for Dr. Sarah Kronis

She WILL give you the time you need. Honestly the best family doctor I have ever had. She will answer your questions, look it up if she's unsure. She's understanding and she is there for YOU. It's not about pumping out numbers with her, it's truly about caring for your health.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Very kind, caring and fantastic bedside manner. She always makes sure you leave her office with all of your questions answered.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

The best family doctor I’ve ever had. Very approachable and understanding and highly skilled

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

She is our Family Doctor since 2013. We have moved and now is further away from us, but we keep her as our doctor since we are so happy with her. Punctual, precise and helpful. She treats us like family in the most professional way.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Kronis is the best thing to happen to me and my chronic illness. She listens. She really listens, and takes the time to deal with all the issues that you bring to her. She takes your concerns seriously. She cares about her patients like they are family. I will and have recommended her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Kronis is the best! She's thorough, and even spoke to me on the phone when I needed her. So thoughtful, and kind. The best doc I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Kronis after recently relocating to Toronto. She is an amazing doctor. She has never rushed me, and is extremely thorough. I received a serious diagnosis almost immediately after my first appointment with Dr. Kronis. She expedited referrals, and has been with me every step of the way through this very scary and upsetting diagnosis. She truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Kronis is my doctor because she cares! Phones with results - follows up on small details - thorough with everything - prompt referrals to specialists when needed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

i've been a patient of Dr. Kronis for about 2 years now and i adore her. She is thoughtful, caring, and actually gives a **** when you feel there is something wrong. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Kronis is an incredible Doctor. She cares very much about her patients and it shows. I highly recommend her. She helped me through a very tough time in my life and even though my situation was unique she was able to assist me.

Submitted May 10, 2016