Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Wong

My doctor for 27 years, then cared for both of my children. Feel a bit lost without him to refer to, no other doctor like him. So thorough and caring. Come back doctor Wong!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I just called to make an appointment to be told he no longer works there so here I am searching the net for his whereabouts and find this. So sad he has retired, best doctor ever, cannot believe I didn't at least get the opportunity to say thank you and best wishes.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Thankyou for your excellent advice and care over the last 25 years. I wish there were more doctors like you. Enjoy your well earned rest. Best doctor that ever walked the earth..

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

I am so very sad that Dr Wong has retired he has seen me through the hardest times of my life for the last 15 years. If he had moved elsewhere I would have followed. Good luck in your retirement Dr Wong and thank you

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Very sad to have not said goodbye to a friend and a trusted family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr Jeffrey Wong has been my GP for 15+ years.He has seen me through some tough times,and I am just shocked and saddened that he has retired.He is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Best Dr ever. Very sad he has left EuropaMedical Clinic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Will miss you aft Wong, over 20 years as our family doctor. Still in shock and sadness you have retired but wishing you all the best in retirement.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Thank you. Our family doctor for last 15 years, will miss is thoroughness.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Wong has been my dr for the past 20years. He is the best dr and treated patients very thoroughly. Very sad cause I just found out he recently retired as I was trying to book an appointment for my son. Absolutely in shock cause he didn’t mention anything to us when we visited him previously in early April. 😢😢😢 . And we supposed to go back to see him sometime in May to check up on my son’s asthmatic condition😢😢 If I knew he is gonna retired I would ask him to recommend a GP for future reference😢😢😢 Miss him a lot and still in shock. Wish Dr. Wong all the best 😊😊

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019