Ratings for Dr. Aiping Smith

went to her because another doctored order a selective nerve root block (snrb). wait time was over a two hours, then once in the took vitals told to sign papers without explaining when asked what they was the nurse just permission to do procedure, in fact wasn't that at all it was discharge papers, I started reading it she said to sign then take off your cloth, didn't explain anything. once I read and sign , then I was taken to a chair and they started to grab my hand to put in iv, the nurse blow my vein twice in the same hand , then another nurse came ove and grabbed my other arm and put the needle in to the arm not very nicely either it hurt like heck. they didn't care, them they took me into another room and had me lay on my stomach and they want very nice there either, shoved something in my iv. them proceeded to put a something wet on my back then without saying a word but I a needle into my back, then took that one out then put in another with I hurt so bad that I was screaming for her to stop did she now just continued to shove it in more , I was screaming so loud my husband heard me in the waiting room , after she was finish I was told to get up I couldn't hardly walk but I had too, then sat back in the chair iv taken out and sent on my way.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016