Ratings for Dr. Gregory Hadfield

I came in with a worrisome spot on my skin and not only re-assured this was nothing to worry about, fully checked over for any other problems with my skin. Greg made sure I was educated on how to prevent skin cancers and how to preserve my skin for years to come, and also gave me great advice and written guidance on how to preserve my skin in years to come. I will be following up on a yearly basis as he has obviously kept up on the best treatments for long-lasting skin maintenance that he will spend the extra time explaining and not brush me off.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Greg was extremely rude. No bedside manors, disrespectful, and spoke about my issues in the hall where other patients and staff could hear. I will file a complaint regarding HIPAA

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I waited 15 minutes longer than my appointment time in a very crowded waiting room, but it was well worth it! What I found out was that all of my concerns about my skin were covered, and the other spots on my body were all explained to me, as well as marked on my chart. he took of a mole that I was worried about so easily and it hardly left a mark. I can't say enough about the ease of talking that Greg and I had in the exam, and I never felt like anything was missed. In this day and age, this kind of medicine is not average, and I can honestly say that he really cares, knows quite a bit about dermatology, and I never felt like I was rushed or uncomfortable. Greg brought in Dr. Khan, and I could tell he trusted Greg more than enough to let him practice under him. I only wish I could find a regular doctor or PA that gave me so much confidence in his ability to figure out what was going on.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014