Ratings for Dr. Mandy Allen-Smit

My husband had terrible toothache, the only dentists open at the time (Saturday) was at Medicross Langeberg, He was told by the above Dentist that he had a small hole in his tooth, no abscess. The Dentist then gave him a temporary filling and told him to come back in 6 weeks time to see if all is ok or if he would require root canal treatment. My husband left and 6 hours later was in excruciating pain, far worse then when he went in with. I sat with him from late Saturday afternoon right up till Monday morning with the pain, feeding him pain killers. My husband's right side of the face is swollen and his lip is bruised. My husband is not a baby but for him to cry and beg me to remove his tooth, must be testament to what this woman did. I will never recommend her and will warn all other people about the Dentists at Kraaifontein, as I have recently found out that my boss also had a terrible experience there.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014