Ratings for Dr. Clare Schofield

I found Clare to be very friendly and knowledgable when it came to treating my mild skin damage and rosacea. She was very helpful in explaining to me the process with treating rosacea and didn't try to talk me into any expensive procedures unnecessarily... In fact told me that unless it was really bothering me it was mild enough that I could leave it and see whether it settles down. Would definitely go back!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I don't recommend this "doctor". She's late and always rushing the consultation, she looks very quickly to our skin and doesn't ask enough questions about our habits or products we use before giving her diagnostics. If you want to talk about 2 separate topics, it seems that you have to book 2 appointments. I got some brochures at the reception and wanted to ask her about those treatments. She just doesn't have time, even if we are paying $150. She's so snob! Her assistant took photos of my skin and said that they would contact me in regards to that, with quote and better explanations about that treatment. It's almost a month and I'm still waiting. Don't waste your money with this very unprofessional dermatologist. Clare, if you don't like dealing with people, don't be a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

What a disgraceful excuse for a doctor. This woman was so rude, uncaring and uninterested in everything my daughter had to say about her continuing acne problems which has affected her life and her self esteem. After leaving this clinic she felt deflated and disrespected and it cost her $200 which as a student was difficult to save up for. Please don't waste your time and money at this clinic, there are much more caring professionals out there. I note she previously worked in obstetrics, there's not much doubt in my mind as to why she's not doing that anymore, there's more to being a doctor than how well you retain information and pass exams and this woman has not an ounce of "bedside manner"!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

treats patients as a means of making money. makes multiple appointments when one would do. inconsistent quality of care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

if you have problem skin or some big issue with skin do not lose your time and money with this doctor. She is not getting responsobility for treatment she prescribe.No experience, snob, indifferent with clients. this kind of "doctors" that care about quantity your visit her..but not about quality of own prescrived treatment.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014