Ratings for Dr. J. Gregg Hardy

This man is a basket case,needing to retire.He controls the whole visit with his confusing short questions.He shakes really bad,which tells me that he have a chronic condition like Alzheimer's or Shaking Palsy.His brain cells are short circuited, in that he imagines things about his patients.He takes notes written from, say, 2102 and write the exact same note summary in a patient's record 2 years later.Different office visits, same notes,2 years apart.Am I the only one who see an illegal problem here? No matter what I go to his office for,the same notes always show in my record.In other words he mentalizes blood pressure complications,high blood sugar,ongoing weakness of extremities, even though there are clear records of the conditions.I have several medical records and recordings that this man is a grey headed liar,a psychotic one at his best.I was told that I had a chronic disease,but he finally gave up and changed his diagnosis back to imaginary,short for mental illness.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014