Rate this Doctor
Dr. Raguram Ganesamoni's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
- Tamil Nadu Dr M G R Medical University (Grad. 2005)
- Christian Medical College Vellore (Grad. 2008)
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (Grad. 2011)
Areas of Expertise
- Kidney stones
- Kidney cancer
- Nephrectomy (kidney removal)
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Prostate Cancer
- Male infertility
Awards & Recognitions
- Mr. and Mrs. Natarajan Urology Medal for the year 2006, Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Best Outgoing Student for the year 2004, Madurai Medical College, Madurai.
- Major General Amir Chand Gold Medal for the best Clinical Research in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India, March 2013.
- ACORD 2012 fellowship for training in Oncological research at Queensland, Australia.
- First rank in USI - AUA Resident Scholar program 2011 to attend the Annual meeting of American Urological Association at Washington DC.
- First prize in National level Urology Quiz at the 44th Annual Conference of the Urological Society of India, USICON 2011, Kolkata.
- Young Urologist of Asia Fellowship at the 13th Congress of Urological Association of Asia 2015 at Shanghai, China.
- Dr. Jeyasekaran award for ‘ideas and innovation’ at 24th Annual conference of the Association of Southern Urologist at Mysore, July 2013.
Publications & Research
- Kumar S, Sandeep, Ganesamoni R, Mandal AK. Efficacy and outcome of percutaneous nephrolithotomy in patients with calculus nephropathy. Urol Res. 2011;39(2):111-5.
- Kumar S, Pushkarna A, Ganesamoni R, Nanjappa B. Dengue hemorrhagic fever as a rare cause of bleeding following percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Urol Res 2012;40(2):177-9.
- Kumar S, Barapatre YR, Ganesamoni R, Nanjappa B, Barwal K, Singh SK. Laparoscopic management of a rare urogenital fistula. J Endourol. 2011;25(4):603-6.
- Ganesamoni R, Agarwal S, Stephen E, Narayan RL. Isolated Spontaneous Dissection of Celiac Artery with Splenic Infarction: Report of a Case. EJVES Extra 2007; 13: 58-9.
- Ganesamoni R, Turel M, Agarwal S, Stephen E, Moses V, Mammen T. Controlled study of conventional surgery and ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy for the treatment of primary SVI of lower limbs. Journal of Hainan Medical College 2009; 15 (7): 725-8.
- Kumar S, Kumar S, Ganesamoni R, Mandal AK, Prasad S, Singh SK. Dimethyl sulfoxide with lignocaine versus eutectic mixture of local anesthetics: prospective randomized study to compare the efficacy of cutaneous anesthesia in shock wave lithotripsy. Urol
- Kumar S, Nanjappa B, Ganesamoni R. Extensive balanitis xerotica obliterans of urethrocutaneous fistula presenting as mass in scrotum. Urology. 2010; 76(2): 332-3.
- Ganesamoni R, Bhattacharyya S, Kumar S, Chauhan A, Mete UK, Agarwal MM, Mavuduru R, Kaushik G, Mandal AK, Singh SK. Status of Oxidative Stress in Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma. J Urol 2012;187(4):1172-6.
- Kumar S, Pushkarna A, Sharma V, Ganesamoni R, Nada R. Fournier's gangrene with testicular infarction caused by mucormycosis. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2011;54(4):847-8.
- Kumar S, Bag S, Ganesamoni R, Mandal AK, Taneja N, Singh SK. Risk factors for urosepsis following percutaneous nephrolithotomy: role of 1 week of nitrofurantoin in reducing the risk of urosepsis. Urol Res. 2012 Feb;40(1):79-86.
- Sabnis RB, Ganesamoni R, Sarpal R. Miniperc: what is its current status? Curr Opin Urol 2012;22(2):129-33.
- Kumar S, Sharma S, Ganesamoni R, Singh SK. Urethral steinstrasse with urethrocutaneous fistula. Urology 2012;79(2):e1-2.
- Kumar S Dr, Prasad S, Parmar K, Ganesamoni R, Batra YK. A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Combined Spongiosum Block and Intraurethral Lignocaine with Intraurethral Lignocaine alone in OIU.
- Kumar S, Sarkar D, Prasad S, Gupta V, Ghosala P, Kaman L, Yadav TD, Ganesamoni R, Singh SK. Large pelvic masses of obscure origin: urologist's perspective. Urol Int. 2012;88(2):215-24.
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield