Ratings for Dr. Jeffree Dempster

This is one of Kamloops premiere dental offices and I highly recommend this office. I can't think of a time that I have been there that I haven't left laughing. All the staff are just so nice, and Dr. Dempster is incredibly gentle. I think I fell asleep one time when he was repairing a filling for me. Love this office and recommend it to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

He's wonderful. Actually feels bad about making people cry, doesn't get frustrated with you. Best dentist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Dempster took over for Dr. Allegretto when he retired. His main staff remained which made the transition easier. Dr. Dempster is a breath of fresh air, he is very knowledgable and caring. One of the most gentle Dentists I have ever had, which is a blessing for someone that is really nervous, he puts you right at ease. High recommendation, he is accepting new patients as well, I tell all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014