Ratings for Dr. W. G. Dyke

At first I thought he was good. Did a check up for my son and his staff was so kind then when I went in one day he had a student assistant. He was so mean to her, yelling at her that she is handing him things the wrong way, that she needed to go get different equipment and to run quick. It was extremely awkward as he was being unnecessarily harsh. He also told me that I only had one wisdom tooth in and he could pull it in the office. I said no I have 3 that are cut through bc I can feel them. He argued insisting I only had one and didn't even do X-rays. After that I never went back. I told my mother to go there as she needed to go quickly and she had a horrible experience herself and when she mentioned it it made me think back on my experience and realize how awful it was.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I don't know what your talking about. He is one of the worst Dentists I have gone to. He told me once that he was the fastest in town at fillings. He was going to do a filling for me and wasn't going to use any freezing, I asked him please could I have some freezing. He abruptly said "no" so I told him I was scared and to please freeze it, he said " you don't need it". Wether I needed it or not I think he should of given me the freezing. Another time I went in there and asked him to lengthen a couple teeth from being worn down, he refused that also. But got it done from other dentist. Yesterday I was there to get a filling. When he stuck the needle in he hit a nerve which made me jerk my head back so when he tried again OH MY GOD ! He hit another nerve this time but 10 times worse, my whole face shocked my head jolted back and threw my arms forward barely grazing his face and glasses. He looked at me like I just killed his dog. I apologized very quickly over and over. But he was mad. So I explained to him that when he hit the nerve I didn't have time to think about what I was doing but that it was just a reaction to getting jolted. It's a very, very quick reaction. He then told me to leave, I grabbed my coat and left. I don't care what anyone says I don't like the dude. It's his way or the highway. He's very rough but I guess that's why he's the fastest in town. What a a...s H........e NEVER AGAIN

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Dyke and his team are some of the best I have ever gone to (have used 10-12 other dentists in my life due to moving) and have made the effort to travel over 50 km's to continue going to him as we are very comfortable with his approach and techniques! We, my Husband and myself, have recommended him to all of our friends and family and many have moved to his clients list! will continue to recommend him and his team for the wonderful care and attention to details!

Submitted March 21, 2014