Dr. Douglas McCarty

Ratings for Dr. Douglas McCarty

Have seen Dr. McCarty for over 26 years, myself and my family, I still see Dr. McCarty to this day he has always been a wonderful Dr. With me and my Family, he is a great Family Dr. and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great Dr. You have to be patient nowadays these Drs. are stretched very thin and I give them praise for seeing as many patients as they do, a lot of Drs. and professionals would get there degree's and then only practice the required amount here in Canada and then move to the US . He will be always be my number 1 Dr he has never let me down.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. McCarty has been my family doctor for 25 years. He is caring, thorough, refers to excellent specialists when necessay and does not push prescritpions. Since has moved to Gateway Medical Clinic the only negative of having long waits to see him in a walk-in clinic is no more..

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. M is my GP. I am a liver transplant recipient, and as such I require complex care. He treats ALL my concerns seriously, from my never ending battle with chronic renal failure, to my high blood pressure. I am on serious medications because of my transplant, and Dr. M KNOWS what meds I can and can't take. He always has time for me, listens to what I tell him, and only prescribes what he knows I can safely take!! Thanks to him, my liver donor family, the outstanding transplant team at University Of Ab Hospitals, I AM healthy, enjoying life, and know I have a supportive, caring, and knowledgeable GP!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr McCarty is always punctual, helpful and direct. He truly cares about his patients and is a true advocate for them. Dr. McCarty is knowledgeable and kind and makes time to follow up with his patients personally.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr M for 20 plus years. He is the the best example of what a doctor should be.. He listens, he asks lot of questions, then he come up with an acurate diag..

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

McCarty is one of the most helpful doctors I have visited. Knowledgeable, Punctual, and Understanding.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. McCarty has been our family physican for the past 25 years. He is possibly the most compassionate doctor I have met, and working in the health profession I have met a few. I have recommended him to all my family. Although the wait can be lengthy to see him (walk in clinic) it is worth the wait. It's good to remember,there is always a long line up to see him, because he's just that good.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I have seen Doug as a GP now for over 20 years and he has kept current with new information as it comes out . Although you may have to wait to get in he will spend time with you and figure out the best course of action to resolve your issues.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. D. McCarty is at the top of his field. His recognition of symptoms and his diagnosis's are unbelievably accurate. He's a very caring person who can always spend a moment to get to know his patients. He could give a clinic to a lot of other doctors on care-giving !

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Best family doctor there is. Dr. McCarty has been treating me for over 30 years, he always listens, and takes the time to hear what u have to say. I have had some hard time with my health over the past 2 yeras, and had alot of support from him, he deserves an award, for all his hard work and years of service......

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010