Ratings for Dr. DIVYANG N. Trivedi

Peanut allergy is so lethal. Thanks to Asthma clinic that has taught me how to handle it and more than that how to treat it. Undergoing the best allergy treatment, doing well.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I never knew that allergy awareness is this much important so as to have its most suitable treatment plan. Asthma advised me greatly, explained the pros and cons of situation. Have been under an allergy care now, doing well. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

The allergy treatment plan and care Asthma clinic has provided to me is pretty working. I feel relaxed off my peanut allergy. Living my life worry-free.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

The right treatment of asthma will require one to first know the reason of it. Asthma triggers and causes are important to know. Thanks to Asthma clinic that just did it well to me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Childhood asthma is horrible. My son suffered a lot. Thanks to Dr. Divyang Trivedi for suitable asthma meds and treatments. Signs under control and all good!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Greatly thankful to Dr. Divyang Trivedi. He treated my food allergy well. In fact, it was the right diagnosis. Felt uncertain about it once. Now, I’m all doing well. Just great!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Knowing which allergy one is suffering from is as important as to treat it. Thanks to Dr. Divyang Trivedi for helping me become an allergy-free.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have allergy to pollens, I had never realized! Feel very grateful to Dr. Divyang for its accurate diagnosis and treatment. Getting much better now.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. DIVYANG N. Trivedi's Credentials

• Spanish

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norwalk, CA