Ratings for Dr. Irene Fruzynski

Dr Irene now works at the King Edwards, mother and baby unit, as a consultant psychiatrist. 3 months after giving birth to my precious little baby boy ,- I suffered with a huge psychotic episode due to being unmedicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding and not actually believing till thereafter that I did nodded, suffer from the psychotic disorder. Although I am labelled a 'high functioner', as I was consistently able to attend to my baby's needs, I was severely ill, as I was having vi I'd hallucinations of my coffee and teas being drugged, for the first time in my life I heard voices which I believed to come from ASIO, I tried divorcing my very lovely husband (only due to my psychosis), often I was moody, paranoid and aggressive, believed I was becoming the queen of Australia and that climate change scientists were controlling the weather patterns just for me. In short, I was very ill. I had never been do I'll before and at the time I confessed to no one and denied everything. Dr Irene supported me throughout the 3 months I was there. She was such a big emotional support and great role model, being that she has 3 of her own children. She was very warm and approachable and provided me with plenty of helpful advice on how to nurture my little angel. She is a very kind, honest and genuine person with a lovely caring manner.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016