Ratings for Dr. Shelly Ungrin

Dr. Ungrin is a terrific family doctor. She is up to date and knowledgeable. I am so happy to have her as my GP

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Ungrin is an excellent family doctor. She listens, and takes the time to fully understand your situation. She is also very knowledgeable and up to date.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Ungrin has surprised me by how well I feel taken care of by her. I am in my first pregnancy and she always takes the time to answer all of my questions. I particularly appreciate that she will sit down to talk with me which makes me feel like she is really listening to what I have to say and not distracted. She was a bit late for my appointment once, but she immediately apologized when she came into the room with me which I really appreciated and she still took her time with me even though I knew she had gotten behind. I feel so fortunate to of found her!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Ungrin provides excellent service to me and my family. She is thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. We were lucky to find her after spending our first year in Calgary with subpar care. Since then my husband has faced some health challenges and she was incredibly supportive and helpful and would even call to check in on us to make sure we were doing ok. She is wonderful to deal with for our toddler as well and always makes me feel comfortable and well cared for. Our family is so grateful for her care!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015