Dr. Waeil Elmisalati

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Waeil Elmisalati

Dr. Waeil Elmisalati's Ratings

I had gingival graft done by Dr. Elmisalati about a month ago and I am very satisfied with the results. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2873273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Elmisalati was very professional with great concern while doing my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2867685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Waeil Elmisalati is very skilfull and knowledgeable specialist. I was his patient at Harvard dental school. He helped me a lot with my implant surgery , bone grafting . He also gave me useful pieces of advice as for my oral hygiene .

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2860358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Elmisalati showed great concern for my treatment of my dental implant. He took time to give me detailed explanations of different sates of the treatment. He used great care to insure that everything would give me the best results post-op. He followed up by email later in the day to check on my progress. He is a true professional to work with.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2859715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Elmisalati treated me at Harvard, did surgery for bone graft and implant. The work was superb, he was on top of the latest techniques, abundantly communicative, and followed up regularly by phone and email. He's obsessive about documenting his work, too--an inveterate shutterbug (no points off for that).

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2849927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Had one appointment with Dr. Elmisalati at Harvard. I was very satisfied with his service, especially he was excellent in addresing kindly any concerns I had.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2848335].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 25, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Elmisalati to treat my gum recession. The surgery took only 45 minutes and I literally felt nothing. His assistant and staff were instrumental in calming me down before the surgery as it was the first time I had gum surgery on my teeth.. Certainly I recommend him for anyone who needs gum grafts.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2846869].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Elmisalati is simply wonderful. I went to him for three gum surgeries, and the results are outstanding. I had some deep gum recessions as well as inflamed gums and my gums are now much stronger and healthier. He is a very courteous doctor who makes sure his patients feel comfortable. He also responds promptly to emails and explains every step of the process. I cannot recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][140].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Elmisalati is a fantastic oral surgeon. He recently performed soft tissue augmentation, did bone grafting and placed an implant for me. He was very professional and courteous. After each procedure he would follow up multiple times to make sure that I was following his instructions. He is very knowledgeable. Overall I am highly satisfied with his work and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2175841].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 5, 2014

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Elmisalati at the Harvard Dental Center after he treated her gum disease. My experience has been great by all means. He has a pleasant personality, nice character, and very professional. I had a total of 6 implants placed by him in 2013 and they are great. I strongly recommend him for dental implants.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][141].votes_count ]]