You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Waeil Elmisalati

I had 4 implants on the top of my mouth placed by Dr. Elmisalati. I am very satisfied with the work that was done for me. I would certainly recommend him with no hesitation to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Elmisalati is a superb suregon. I had 8 dental implants placed by him during his residency at Harvard University. Even my local dentist saw the implants and was impressed that the surgeon is a resident at school. I can't thank you enough Dr. Elmisalati for your gentleness and help with my implants. I know you must have left Harvard by now, but I thought I should thank you. T.S.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Waeil Elmisalati is very skilfull and knowledgeable specialist. I was his patient at Harvard dental school. He helped me a lot with my implant surgery , bone grafting . He also gave me useful pieces of advice as for my oral hygiene .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Elmisalati showed great concern for my treatment of my dental implant. He took time to give me detailed explanations of different sates of the treatment. He used great care to insure that everything would give me the best results post-op. He followed up by email later in the day to check on my progress. He is a true professional to work with.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Elmisalati treated me at Harvard, did surgery for bone graft and implant. The work was superb, he was on top of the latest techniques, abundantly communicative, and followed up regularly by phone and email. He's obsessive about documenting his work, too--an inveterate shutterbug (no points off for that).

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Submitted June 25, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Elmisalati to treat my gum recession. The surgery took only 45 minutes and I literally felt nothing. His assistant and staff were instrumental in calming me down before the surgery as it was the first time I had gum surgery on my teeth.. Certainly I recommend him for anyone who needs gum grafts.

Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Waeil Elmisalati's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 4 implants on the top of my mouth placed by Dr. Elmisalati. I am very satisfied with the work that was done for me. I would certainly recommend him with n..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Elmisalati is a superb suregon. I had 8 dental implants placed by him during his residency at Harvard University. Even my local dentist saw the implants and..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he is doing just great keep it up doc. I wish you all the best regarding your study and work"

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gingival graft done by Dr. Elmisalati about a month ago and I am very satisfied with the results. I highly recommend him."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Elmisalati was very professional with great concern while doing my procedure."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Waeil Elmisalati is very skilfull and knowledgeable specialist. I was his patient at Harvard dental school. He helped me a lot with my implant surgery , b..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Elmisalati showed great concern for my treatment of my dental implant. He took time to give me detailed explanations of different sates of the treatment. He..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Elmisalati treated me at Harvard, did surgery for bone graft and implant. The work was superb, he was on top of the latest techniques, abundantly communicat..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had one appointment with Dr. Elmisalati at Harvard. I was very satisfied with his service, especially he was excellent in addresing kindly any concerns I had. ..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Elmisalati to treat my gum recession. The surgery took only 45 minutes and I literally felt nothing. His assistant and staff were instrume..."

June 23, 2015