Ratings for Dr. Waeil Elmisalati

I got 4 implants placed on my top jaw and everything went smoothly. I am going to have 2 implants for my bottom dentures next year. Excellent chair side manners and honest. Eddy

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

He placed two of my dental implants back in October. The entire process went pretty smooth and I am quite satisfied with the quality of Dr. Elmisalati's work. I am excited to get my new denture with these beautiful implants.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I met with Dr. Elmisalati during my cleaning visit at the University of New England. Dr. Elmisalati placed 3 dental implants to replace my missing back teeth and I am happy with the quality of the work. I am very pleased to recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Elmisalati is one of the very best medical people I have ever encountered. He was able to put me as a patient of his totally at easy. One of things I noticed is his exceptional way of interaction with everyone. He is a leader but at the same time shows the utmost respect for everyone. The word intelligent does not begin to describe how brilliant he is. The University of New England's Oral Health center in Portland Maine is very fortunate to have him as a staff member. I am beyond lucky to have him as my doctor. I do hope that he stays here in Maine for a long while. Thank you to those of you who are reading this review of Dr. Elmisalati.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I've been lucky to be one of his patients at the University in Maine. Had two front implants with no problems what so ever. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I will summarize my experience with Dr. Elmisalati in few words. This young surgeon is passionate about his work and this is very rare to find these days. He takes the time to explain the treatment needs for you. I am very happy that I was referred to him during my time in Boston.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I had 4 implants on the top of my mouth placed by Dr. Elmisalati. I am very satisfied with the work that was done for me. I would certainly recommend him with no hesitation to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Elmisalati is a superb suregon. I had 8 dental implants placed by him during his residency at Harvard University. Even my local dentist saw the implants and was impressed that the surgeon is a resident at school. I can't thank you enough Dr. Elmisalati for your gentleness and help with my implants. I know you must have left Harvard by now, but I thought I should thank you. T.S.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

he is doing just great keep it up doc. I wish you all the best regarding your study and work

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I had gingival graft done by Dr. Elmisalati about a month ago and I am very satisfied with the results. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015