Ratings for Dr. S. Yablonsky

Dr. Yablonsky has proven to be a great doctor for me and my extended family. He is punctual, never rushes through an appointment and I have made appointments for the next day without a problem. I am happy with him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very Good doctor & Staff appointment wright on time,

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

He is an efficient doctor. He is an emerg doctor and knows his stuff without needing to get into a lot of extra chatter. That's how he stays on schedule. I've never left the office feeling he wouldn't let me talk. He asks questions, listens and you can be open with him. He is not the touchy feely type of doctor, but really, I'm not there for hugs and fun. I'm there because I trust his knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Yablonsky has been my doctor for almost 2 years. I lucked out. Kind,organized, excellent knowledge, listening skills and he offers comprehensive care. His staff are kind,organized and respectful. As a health care provider myself I feel very very fortunate to have him as my G. P. He listens,we share ideas and create an agreed upon care plan. We work together.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I found Dr Yablonsky disinterested in my concerns, easily agitated, and rather abrupt. Conversations were always kept to a minimum. I'm not certain that the necessary skill level or experience was there.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Shmuel Yablonsky in Toronto has been my Doctor for 3 years. He always has a smile on his face and he does listen and is very positive. He has been a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Sh. Yablonsky From, S. M. He was my doctor for over 2 year, He was very aggressive,angry, impassioned and not listening to his patient if he doesn't need to. my problems with him, other than what I said, was he always thought that everybody's liar, and never trust anybody,for what I had to explain or talk about. He was always trying to find an excuse and accusing me for something that I haven't done,and when he was finally knew the truth, he wouldn't say sorry or anything at all,but He would give enough hard time before He find out you're right and did not lie to Him.Last time I visited the Doctor was couple months ago,when I was late for my appointment,even I gave the reason for being late but still he did what he wanted to do. It was the time that I had so much problems and I am single mom and have one son. I told him about my problems but he was keep telling me repeatedly that he doesn't care and he doesn't want to listen to my problems and sent me out empty handed without giving my prescription. Him and his secretaries were so heartless and ruthless to me and they didn't even care if I'm gonna complain or not and he was keep telling me to call the college people and complain. He hurt me so much verbally and my sickness got worse since then. of course he doesn't care, cause he doesn't have conscience,cause he told me that he does not believe in GOD.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Is this for Shmuel Yablonsky in Toronto? If so, he is my doctor. He seems to be unsure of some things and too sure the world is coming to an end about other things. He referred me to a specialist because of what he repeats over and over again about statistics. I am not a number, but I don't think he sees that. But when I want to see a specialist he says I don't need it. And he wants to see me back for every little thing including a repeat on a prescription even though I paid the yearly fee so I wouldn't have to do that. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015