Ratings for Dr. Hasina Somani

Not a good dentist. I switched and found out fillings she did was below standard of practice . Another greedy younger dentist so consumed with filling her pocket and paying off her debt than doing Good acceptable dentistry

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Somani is an excellent dentist. always takes the time to explain what she is doing. She is very efficient as is her staff and there are no needless wait times. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Very nice, caring dentist, who is honest with her treatment. I have been a patient of her dad's for over 20 years and he is the best. I can see good genes run in the family. Thank you Dr. Hasina! I'm so thrilled that u are in Mission. I will recommend you to all my friends and family!

Submitted September 18, 2014

Dentist is really fantastic and explained the procedure every step of the way. Staff is very warm, welcoming, and made sure I was comfortable (I've always been nervous at the dentist!).

Submitted September 11, 2014

she is money hungry and wanted to do a lot of fillings

Submitted August 29, 2014