Ratings for Dr. Sana Eljorani

I was very fortunate to make a decision today to seek medical assistance from Dr. Sana Eljorani. She was absolutely awesome! She quickly diagnosed and assisted me in remedying my long-lasting symptoms and she did so with great care, medical expertise and compassion. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I love Dr. Sana Eljorani! She has helped me out so much. She doesn't wait to get things done, and she is so kind and compassionate!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dra. Sana is a doctor with a great heart for her patient. I always ask for her overtime i visit. i usually book my appointment in a sudden situation and when i ask for her she is definitely available! when i ask her to be our family doctor she immediately say Yes and accept it, and i am so glad about it! She treat me like a part of her family that is lack with all the physicians that i've been. Finally i can rely my wellness to a caring, honest, and a real doctor, Thank You Dr. Sana!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Absolutely wonderful woman..she is simply amazing. If everyone had a doctor like her there would be far less prescriptions shelled out for unnecessary problems. She is fabulous!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Sana Eljorani is a wonderful doctor. I have been with her for two years now and her depth of knowledge is remarkable, she follows through on everything I ask of her for myself and all of my children, and she is professional, friendly and approachable. I feel so fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Cancels appointments more than any other doctor I've had. When she's there for our appointment, she's helpful and great. But she cancels more than she's there. I only see her every fourth or fifth appointment booked.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Eljorani is just awesome. She listens to you, is very empathic and so kind. Also, I am now against all meds and she respects it and doesn't try to push pills like other doctors did in the past and she is also interested in natural cures, and that is soooo rare! Most doctors looked at me like if I was an alien when saying that I am treating myself with herbs and supplements...Their meds are the cause of my long sickness! Anyway...She will have her baby soon and I will miss her a lot, but she will be back shortly. I am going through a long and difficult healing process and she gives me a lot of support. I just love this woman! She saved my life! She is the best doctor I ever had. I will never be grateful enough and I am always happy to see her for my weekly follow up. Don't hesitate to choose her as your family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I was disparately searching for a doctor that will accept me after having bad experience with a medicine that made me acting abnormal, and doctor eljorani was the only one understanding and she provided me with the needed help.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014