Ratings for Dr. siu T. Ng Wagner

Yes, she smiles, yes, she seems to be nice...until you find out she is a awful doctor who ONLY ONLY care about how much money she can make the most out of your insurance!! One simple problem, she can drag you to her office once every month for a whole year!!! Ask you to her office and give you a test; after the test result come out, ask you to her office again; then say, oh you need to do another test, then another test result come you, you have to go to her office again...on and on like that!!! The whole year, keep telling you, you might have this problem or that problem...then you have to get one test after another...still no diagnose!! I couldn't stand it then I changed to another doctor. In a month, I got all the test that need to be done and I got my diagnose. I am so angry to find out I have been dragged for a year for such a small problem!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Wonderful experience! I am very glad that I was referred to Dr. Ng-Wagner for my infertility treatment. I appreciate her warm and friendly manner and her thoroughness and her professional demeanor. I was glad to have her personally do my tests and manage my care. Of course, I'm doubly pleased to be pregnant. My husband and I are over the moon with excitement to have our own baby in our house. Dr. Ng-Wagner referred me to an OB when I was 12 weeks pregnant as she doesn't do the deliveries. I brought a picture of my baby to show her the results of her care. She was very excited for me. I can not recommend Dr. Ng-Wagner enough. I think she is the best infertility specialist in the world.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017